Recent content by Moon Dog

1. Moon Dog

Opinion Only Positive

I was not impressed by Mann at all yesterday and dont think he should be in the 17. Hutch seem to play with nerves which never seemed to settle.
  2. Moon Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Knight not being named is interesting
  3. Moon Dog

Opinion Pre Season Training

Stop it bro, I just fell off my chair
  4. Moon Dog

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

I personally don't believe in weakening one position to strengthen another.
  5. Moon Dog

Social Media Luke Keary

First serious post I've seen you make in a decade. Wonders never cease to amaze me.
  6. Moon Dog

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Maybe you should change your name to the "Riddler" In all honesty, I read your post 5 times and I have no idea what you trying to say or not say
  7. Moon Dog

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Anyone that speaks "D-Voice", please translate.
  8. Moon Dog

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Great clubman, player and captain. All the best Jacko, would have loved you to go out a premiership winner. BTW not sure how much cap space it frees due to the long serving player allowance he would have gotten...?
  9. Moon Dog

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

SMH states the following... Dragons chairman Craig Young is confident they’ll keep him and believes the 21-year-old would be better off biding his time under Hunt. “Sometimes young players need to be patient – they end up getting a better outcome in the long term, have longer careers,” Young...
  10. Moon Dog

Rumour Jayden Okunbor News

Leave him alone bro, you can surely see that he suffers from an identity crisis :tearsofjoy:
  11. Moon Dog

Rd 15 Presser

I was just about to go there... it made me laugh but as every die hard bulldogs support, I dare to dream.
  12. Moon Dog

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Can't remember who on the kennel stated that the coaching staff believed Avo would make a shit fullback, as he couldn't catch a high ball if his life depended on it. Next minute...
  13. Moon Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

you beat me to it. I totally agree and it's not just in the NRL either.
  14. Moon Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Shit players make great coaches most of time. Just saying...