Recent content by Moey

1. Moey

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

At the end of the day, player wise we dont miss out on much if he isnt here and its shown on the field since he has been here. Wilson and Kiraz for example have showed they can do his job perfectly without losing much. if we lose Jac and used that money to buy a prop for example or use some of...
  2. Moey

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

With all the shit happening at Souths and them needing players, would make perfect sense for Fox to go over there. Saves the club a shitload of money that could be spent elsewhere on forwards etc
  3. Moey

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Any ref besides Sutton and i would have been confident with a win..
  4. Moey

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

For same reasons as Freakzilla. He was about to lose $$$. So i traded him for walsh. Banked the money. All to no avail.
  5. Moey

When Drinkwater scores 99 after you drop him for Walsh and he is your captain as well. SC can be so cruel...
  6. Moey

Opinion Blake Taffee

Clutching at straws are we...
  7. Moey

Opinion Blake Taffee

If.. Brimson/Foran scored that try, it would have been a totally different ball game and we would hsve been under the pump from the start.. this kid isnt FG material, back up at best. Tracey covered his ass for the rest of the game. Even Tracey looks like he might break the line every time he...
  8. Moey

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Penrith district is perfect for junior rugby league. My son played for St clair comets. Whole families would come to watch their kid/nephew play their game. Was an awesome close knit community. It's what league is about When he played for Greenacre tigers, it was totally different atmosphere and...
  9. Moey

There should be a way that you can replace him in these sort of situations Unfortunately i am in some expensive Sc cash comps. I traded out Drinkwater so watch him go big this weekend
  10. Moey

I bought Walsh yesterday morning and captained him. Fcuk off supercoach..
  11. Moey

Thats what we are all waiting for, 1 of these 2 kids to shine. Just hope they get a proper shot once its time..
  12. Moey

I havnt seen him play half so i can't give you an honest opinion on that. He can't be any worse than the 2 we currently have. And it would get him away from fullback position too..
  13. Moey

I have seen Sexton play live many a time for Titans when I wss a Titans season ticket member. Guy is useless in attack. Shits himself close to the line and has no.xfactor in him whatsoever. Sexton was that useless he got dropped for Tanah Boyd, another useless reserve grader And yet even...
  14. Moey

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

This!! Kurt mann did play like a half yesterday and amazingly Burton showed what he could do by running into holes and backing up Mann instead of us relying on Burton to throw the pass..
  15. Moey

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Papalii to Fb Skelton on wing Xerri centre Sexton (last resort as no one else) And we probably win that game. Great defensive effort by the boys. The opposition are finally getting it that we aren't easy beats... long way to go but proud of the boys.