1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Moey's Recent Activity

1. Moey replied to the thread Is one person's luxury another person's mediocre?.

When i first moved to Qld 11yrs ago, i was invited to watch Origin at a workmates friends house. Being an Arab i was expecting full...

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:57 PM
  2. Moey liked Alan79's post in the thread Is one person's luxury another person's mediocre?.

Very true about the people who have the least being very happy. Also very generous with the little they do have. I've traveled to some...

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:16 PM
  3. Moey liked Blue_boost's post in the thread Is one person's luxury another person's mediocre?.

Also when I was young I was raised that if you want to party you pay for it. Your guests need to be treated and respected. First time I...

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  4. Moey liked Blue_boost's post in the thread Is one person's luxury another person's mediocre?.

Money is by far what makes you the happiest. Having Money is a freedom to do what you want, when you want. You can treat the people you...

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  5. Moey liked Freakzilla's post in the thread The "NRL Team of the Year" as selected by the Kennel.

Thanks for all your votes! This is the "NRL Team of the Year" as selected by you. 01. James Tedesco 02. Maika Sivo 03. Joseph Manu 04....

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:08 AM