1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Moey's Recent Activity

1. Moey replied to the thread My Round 1 Team.

Pays team will be Dwz Meaney Hoppa Smith Okenbur Lewis Cogger Elliot CHN Jackson Napa JMK Tolman C Smith Katoa Britt...

Feb 17, 2020 at 7:29 PM
  2. Moey replied to the thread My Round 1 Team.

Think of the worst 17 possible and that's exactly Dean Pays rd 1 side, barring injuries.

Feb 17, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  3. Moey rated silva's post Funny in the thread My Round 1 Team.

I'd give my team but you can't polish a shit

Feb 17, 2020 at 4:38 PM
  4. Moey liked Freakzilla's post in the thread My Round 1 Team.

Dean Pay will pick a different team but if it were up to me we'd line up something like this: 01. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 02. Reimis...

Feb 17, 2020 at 4:37 PM
  5. Moey rated Certified G's post Agree in the thread We need to sign Fidow.

We need to sign this kid, put him On the wing and guarantee him first grade... storm did it with Addo Carr who was looking for an...

Feb 16, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  6. Moey rated Prison Mike's post Optimistic in the thread News Foran replacement grabs Bulldogs chance.

He's the best half we have at the club right now. Wakeham and Odo have raw talent and will likely reach greater heights, but right now...

Feb 16, 2020 at 9:40 AM
  7. Moey liked beastwood89's post in the thread News From ball boy to the NRL: This Bulldog’s blood is as blue as they come.

Every NRL debut is special and every player has a story of how they got there. Brandon Wakeham is eyeing off the spot left vacant in...

Feb 15, 2020 at 12:00 AM
  8. Moey replied to the thread News Breaking down your Bulldogs 2020 NRL Nines squad.

Just to clarify 3pm Nsw time 2pm Qld time...?

Feb 12, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  9. Moey liked Scoooby's post in the thread News Breaking down your Bulldogs 2020 NRL Nines squad.

All wins are bragging rights lol. Brilliant as well :tonguewink:

Feb 12, 2020 at 6:16 PM
  10. Moey replied to the thread News Breaking down your Bulldogs 2020 NRL Nines squad.

That would be brilliant bragging rights!!!

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:19 AM
  11. Moey replied to the thread News Breaking down your Bulldogs 2020 NRL Nines squad.

Unfortunately we play Sharks and Eels, the 2 strongest teams in the whole tournament. We copped short end of the stick.

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  12. Moey rated Scoooby's post Agree in the thread News Breaking down your Bulldogs 2020 NRL Nines squad.

Say what you will, but the boys are looking in good shape, should be a good 9s performance..!!

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:51 AM
  13. Moey rated CaptainJackson's post Best Post in the thread Elliott the strongest at the Dogs (according to Lewis).

I genuinely dont want him to ever have good games (by his standards) for us. Thats just going to prolong this charade that he benefits...

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  14. Moey liked Scoooby's post in the thread Elliott the strongest at the Dogs (according to Lewis).

Oh 100% I couldn’t agree more, I’m not a fan of Elliott at all lol. And prefer him gone too. Was just making a statement haha.!!

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  15. Moey replied to the thread Elliott the strongest at the Dogs (according to Lewis).

Adam fucking Idiot.... lol that is all.

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:31 AM