Recent content by moefromoz

1. moefromoz

New Jersey-Here it is

LMFAO.........is that s'posed to put me in my place??? I'm wide awake and I'll say what I want, when I want....if that's allright with you. Positive support is better than negative support, don't you think? So take your own advice Shorty....what?....sorry, I meant to say giant.... I'm doin'...
  2. moefromoz

New Jersey-Here it is

Imo you're the one who needs replacing...if you don't like what the Bulldogs are offering for '09...there are other teams who could do with your kind of support.
  3. moefromoz

New Jersey-Here it is

Camp Quality is a great charity and it's good to see the Bulldogs brand associated with it. As for the jersey....it's a blue'n'white Bulldogs jersey....that's all that matters....what more could anyone want? Imo the yellow could be a bonus for us....it'll give our guys something to aim...
  4. moefromoz

At Last!

Well that was about the longest 3 weeks of my life. I looked for The Kennel every day....sometimes more than once. At last it's back up....many thanks to those responsible and for the work they've done. I'd just like to say that I've missed everyone on here [and it hurts me to admit it....but I...
  5. moefromoz

Escapes from the kennel lol

Hahaha.....smart dog, lucky there were no nails to catch his 'nads on.
  6. moefromoz

Username Change Help.

longer....
  7. moefromoz

Kennelers

Will I still be a noob in 20 years???? LOL
  8. moefromoz

School Row- Catholics Welcome, Muslims not

FFS....settle down and do some research ppl. The Muslim school was knocked back for zoning reasons.........and zoning reasons only...the site they wanted to use was just not suitable. This school everyone is making a fuss about is The Mater Dei Catholic School...an already existing [old]...
  9. moefromoz

On a sadder note

R.I.P. little champion..... I'm so glad RL brought you some joy.
  10. moefromoz

"High Profile Player About To Commit Suicide"

I read Joeys' article and that was my take on it too. He wasn't pointing his finger at any particular player. He was just saying that we could see it happen. I agree with him. It's happened before...RL lost Peter Jackson [r.i.p] and Steve Rogers [r.i.p] to suicide...both men had their own...
  11. moefromoz

Folkes Lore

It's the end of great era at the Bulldogs. Thanks Folkesy. You are a champion...in every sense of the word.
  12. moefromoz

Your band / Your mates band !

That's allright then.....for a minute I thought it was me! :D
  13. moefromoz

Why I could never hate Ben Harris...

What's he doin' with his right hand.....and why is she standin' like that???:D
  14. moefromoz

I inhaled, admits Premier Rees

I'm with you now.....never come across that word before, tho.
  15. moefromoz

Kimmayyyy for mod.

FFS!!!!...Damn Roosters wanna run everything....:D