Recent content by Moe

1. Moe

Building PC - Advice Needed pleeeeeeese

the new intels are super cool compared to the old ones. I could cook eggs and sausages on my i7 920
  2. Moe

That's really good advice! I didn't check the sata ports, but im pretty sure i used the right set of ports, as the were set upright and kind of accentuated in a way as if to say "use me!". the other ports were just flat on the board I never use AMD anymore. Nvidia has been far more reliable...
  3. Moe

Sick. I didn't know about this. Cheers!
  4. Moe

One thing you have to note when buying hardware from these places is they don't look after warranty. Once you buy it, and it fails you have to deal directly with the vendor. That's the trade off for cheap prices. I think that's why Mwave are slightly more expensive, they offer more of a...
  5. Moe

Mwave were no where near cheaper. The cheapest places were MSY, DIY Computers in Granville then IJK in enfield. I ended up getting pretty much what we wanted. Got them from MSY and IJK (cause stock varied at each place). CPU - Intel i5-6600K CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D14 Motherboard - Asus...
  6. Moe

Thanks man. I did a bit more research and used the msy (shop in sydney) price list to get this. Video card - 8G GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix OC (3699) - 679 CPU - Intel i5-6600K - 332 CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D14 - 99 Motherboard - Asus Z170-PRO-GAMING - 249 RAM (memory) - 16GB 3000 Corsair...
  7. Moe

Hey All! My younger bro has decided he wants to build a PC. I've been out of touch with hardware for a long while. Can anyone recommend some components for me? Budget is about 1800-2000 Motherbaord - no idea yet. but asus and gigabyte never fail GPU - looking like GTX 1070 is the best option...
  8. Moe

The Trance Thread

Cosmic Gate were the shit back in the day. That would have been an amazing experience.
  9. Moe

The Trance Thread

bump
  10. Moe

Does anyone here use What.cd ?

Hey man, yeah I'm a big trance whore now lol. It's pretty much all I listen to. although I do also like progressive music, which can be trance, house, breaks etc as long as it sounds good! The latest Essential mix was mixed by Aly & Fila, an Egyptian duo. It's worth a listen, although it's more...
  11. Moe

Hmmm I figured it might be like that. I created a thread asking about invite to private trackers, even researched the a number of different ones. I clearly have no intention of buying music lol
  12. Moe

and wants to invite lil old Moe? Im after trance music in particular. The ones i've researched and get recommended are tranceroute - whish is down trancetraffic - invite only (i dont expect anyone here to be on this) Beathau5- closed down what.cd - everything music. seems to be most popular...
  13. Moe

Stanley picked ahead of hollande?

Fuck old man Perrett of and put Chase on the wing
  14. Moe

Cheap Asics Kayanos?

I did! I didn't muck around. As soon as I got sent that link, I purchased within 5mins! Saved $70
  15. Moe

Cheap Asics Kayanos?

woot https://www.catchoftheday.com.au/event/asics-gel-kayano-22s-for-men-women-52036/?sort=0&selected_first=1