1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Mitch Connor's Recent Activity

1. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Castle denies being 'architect' of Bulldogs salary cap woes.

fuck off you fat bald cunt

May 26, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  2. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Fox Sports Nick Meaney.

Where do I apply

May 25, 2018 at 9:39 PM
  3. Mitch Connor liked Packstar's post in the thread Fox Sports Nick Meaney.

300k for a kid who has never played an NRL game? That will do me

May 25, 2018 at 9:39 PM
  4. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Unwanted Canterbury Bulldog Lloyd Perrett aiming to fulfil potential at Manly Sea Eagles.

I would love to hear what Tony Williams thoughts on Des are. Whether he froths him for getting him massive contracts, or hates him for...

May 25, 2018 at 2:12 PM
  5. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Supercoach 2018 Season.

TPJ in the clear is a fucking animal.

May 24, 2018 at 8:15 PM
  6. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Supercoach 2018 Season.

He’s 80 min edge backrower now bud

May 24, 2018 at 6:28 PM
  7. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Supercoach 2018 Season.

Croker > TMM. $130k in the bank. Do I dare trade Jake Turbo out over the origin break or say bye to Kikau, move Matterson down to...

May 24, 2018 at 5:58 PM
  8. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Official Injury Report- Jmoz out for 8 weeks.

What was the original video?

May 22, 2018 at 3:56 PM
  9. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Dylan Walker's transgender sister in court charged over boyfriend's death.

Born male now clearly identifies as batshit crazy female. I don’t see what’s so complicated lol.

May 22, 2018 at 1:37 PM
  10. Mitch Connor replied to the thread 5 players for 500K.

Bulldogs, Manly, Auburn, currently in the Newtown system. Am I missing a stint somewhere? His drug ban was for weed back in SG Ball,...

May 22, 2018 at 12:40 PM
  11. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Dylan Walker's transgender sister in court charged over boyfriend's death.

That’s far too in-depth and detailed to be made up. You’re into dudes with tits aren’t you Mr I? It’s ok, it’s 2018.

May 22, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  12. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News NRL fury as Castle moves on unscathed from Bulldogs car crash.

One thing I noticed has been all the women and White knights who were frothing on the feminist angle when she was in charge calling her...

May 22, 2018 at 8:07 AM
  13. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud.

That’s Killswitch supporting Parkway brother, haha. $75 tix

May 21, 2018 at 7:57 PM
  14. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Numbers don't lie: The Origin case for Aaron Woods.

Did Des Hasler write this? It’s clearly from the book of Tolman is the best Prop in the game according to stats.

May 21, 2018 at 3:27 PM
  15. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Numbers don't lie: The Origin case for Aaron Woods.

Numbers don’t lie but they are sure as fuck misleading. Dumb fucking article.

May 21, 2018 at 3:26 PM