1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Mitch Connor's Recent Activity

1. Mitch Connor replied to the thread No Source Jarrod Hayne will be at St George Illawarra Dragons.

The Mole is on the scent of this now too.

Oct 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM
  2. Mitch Connor posted a new thread.

News NRL relaxes contracting rules for 2019

NRL relaxes contracting rules for 2019 BRENT READ OCTOBER 12, 2018 The NRL and the players’ union have listened to frustrated clubs and...

Forum: Rugby League General

Oct 16, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  3. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Warren McDonnell.

That's from 2017. He's finished school and also no one gets back to playing sport during chemo.

Oct 15, 2018 at 8:05 PM
  4. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion.

Take him please

Oct 15, 2018 at 8:57 AM
  5. Mitch Connor liked Hacky McAxe's post in the thread New sponsor -- Ultimate Security.

These guys are direct competitors with the company I work with. Legally I can be fired if I wear the new jersey with their logo.

Oct 14, 2018 at 11:00 PM
  6. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bevan French.

Yesterday?

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:44 PM
  7. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Thurston breaks 14-year silence on Coffs Harbour ‘rape’ scandal.

The most concerning thing about this all is that I've swam in that Pacific Bay Resort pool. Wao.

Oct 14, 2018 at 4:38 PM
  8. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Thurston breaks 14-year silence on Coffs Harbour ‘rape’ scandal.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oct 14, 2018 at 12:18 PM
  9. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Thurston breaks 14-year silence on Coffs Harbour ‘rape’ scandal.

Bulldog bun

Oct 14, 2018 at 10:26 AM
  10. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update..

SG Ball, didn't progress through to 20s once the 18s finished.

Oct 13, 2018 at 9:16 AM
  11. Mitch Connor replied to the thread News Morgan Harper on the importance of his family, and the first grade dream..

This is new from the club. A relative nobody getting a 10 minute interview. Good stuff.

Oct 12, 2018 at 8:37 PM
  12. Mitch Connor replied to the thread Who’s better Montoya or Crichton?.

Crichton is slower than Montoya. He's s short nugget with tits for hands. There's still hope for both but I'm hoping Montoya can turn...

Oct 12, 2018 at 6:24 AM
  13. Mitch Connor replied to the thread 2019 SG Ball and H Matts Summer Squads announced..

I believe those Thunderbolts are different. This is the footpath onwards from Victoria RL Mal Meninga Cup and FOGS whom had a small...

Oct 10, 2018