Recent content by MIR-PROD

1. MIR-PROD

Ben Barba Interview

Wasn’t it kasiano’s?
  2. MIR-PROD

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

There’s just been an article about Fox, Burton, and Thompson being in doubt for the Tigers game
  3. MIR-PROD

Opinion Burton

He definitely put a bomb up to Martin in the first half
  4. MIR-PROD

The bulldogs have identified the staffer who leaked the kikau pic

I know who it is because i worked there from 2018-2020 and I’m still close to lots of people there. They sent an email to the employees about this certain person resigning today. This person was always good to me so this situation kinda sucks
  5. MIR-PROD

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

There’s the first clear shot of Dufty for those wanting to see it
  6. MIR-PROD

Who do you WANT to win the comp?

I just want a Manly/Storm grand final because i put a bet on a few months ago and would win $1400 if it happens haha
  7. MIR-PROD

News Last drinks: The tough conversation Gus Gould needs to have

Do u get up in the morning just to come on here and troll?
  8. MIR-PROD

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

How do u spell his last name wrong. There’s only 4 letters in it haha
  9. MIR-PROD

Opinion Could 2022 be like 2009?

Nope but we’ll be big improvers. In 09 we had an experienced fullback, Halfback and a hooker entering his prime. Our backs like Josh Morris and Jamal Idris were deadly. Our back 5 had 72 tries between them in 09, we might struggle to get that between our 30 man squad next year but we’ll...
  10. MIR-PROD

The Schoupp count

Did he steal your girlfriend or bang your mum? Like Seriously
  11. MIR-PROD

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

That email tells us he’s probably run out of chances now. Good, get someone cheap to replace him and put the left over money towards a spine player
  12. MIR-PROD

fitness of keiren foran

He’s able to keep on the field more now because he’s not having to lead a team and always have his hands on the ball like with us
  13. MIR-PROD

Opinion Luke Brooks

He’s had guys like Benji and Moses partnering him and done jack sh*t in 9 seasons of NRL so why would we as a rebuilding club be any different with him?
  14. MIR-PROD

Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

He also saved a try by taking Teddy into touch. So he can do it, just an attitude thing we have to fix
  15. MIR-PROD

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Bs Buzz hates Gus because he won’t talk to him and blocked him on twitter and probably his number too. So there’s no way he could get this info if it was legit