1. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Get Matt’s John’s in to work with the halves can’t hurt
  2. M

Our Future looks good.

Our future spine Hayward ,woods ,O’Neil , Papalli
  3. M

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

It’s very rare for Politis to let go of people he wants to keep. Great pick up for us if we can get him but I wouldn’t just be stopping there , I’ll be throwing money at Trey Mooney as well.
  4. M

Official Forget Mo

Go hard for Trey Mooney and Tyrell May
  5. M

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Have him will take Tyrell May
  6. M

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

We need to get Moe but I’d be trying to go after Trey Mooney and Tyrell May as well
  7. M

Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

I’d be looking at Titians Mo , Raiders Trey Mooney and Roosters Tyrell May
  8. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone ask Gus if where looking at the raiders Trey Mooney ,we need middle forwards I think this guys a talent
  9. M

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

If it’s true Gus is going after Mo ,I’ll be looking at Trey Mooney from the raiders off contract next year I don’t think his been resigned yet
  10. M

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Tallis just said he agrees with jammer and it was a KO lol
  11. M

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Had to laugh when Anasta asked Reedy who won and Buzz back tracked blaming Reedy that it was his story not his
  12. M

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

Just buzz rothfield at it again first south’s now bulldogs . Will be on the front cover for the next week
  13. M

Opinion Update on Signings

Bulldogs considering 2 year contract for Kurt Mann . It’s in the Telegraph
  14. M

Unbelievable

Daily telegraph