Recent content by milkdog

1. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

How do you know Burton himself sees it? I also think the experiment has failed.
  2. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

If Tracy was 18th man that means he’s good to go right? If he is good to go he should be a direct replacement for Taaffe. Salmon can’t start again he offers very little and with the Fox unavailable Xerri goes to centre and Kiraz to wing.
  3. M

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

What’s the voucher? I just checked my Qantas and it was $25 or $3o a month and a few bonus Qantas points.
  4. M

Opinion Pre Season Training

I wish I shared the same optimism in regards to Salmon.
  5. M

Trial v Sharks

Yeah I’d be into that as well
  6. M

Trial v Sharks

The wife already says I waste too much time on the Kennel and NRL.
  7. M

Trial v Sharks

Looks like I better start thinking about renewing my Kayo.
  8. M

Official Gus on Twitter

I agree stupid comment to come from your GM and I actually like Gus. Could of just said the old cliche “Those Panther look to be hard to beat again but we have recruited well, we will train hard and have the belief that we can complete” or just not answer the question at all.
  9. M

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

How in their right mind does the NRL not let us watch this game some how? Kayo, fox, some other network 9 channel, 9Now or online stream. Ridiculous.
  10. M

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Didn’t watch game. Where did Rajab play? Did Karl get hooked to play Rajab in the halves?
  11. M

Rd 14 vs Roosters 3-2-1

I didn’t watch game and won’t watch a reply, obviously know the score. Was okunbar actually good? A few have put him in 3,2,1.
  12. M

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

What’s the go with Nu brown on the bench? Does he have a legit position? Hooker, halves, lock? Or is he just Mr versatile?
  13. M

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Poor old Lebanon’s defence is terrible. Obviously we all knew Australia would win but would of been good to put up a bit of a fight.
  14. M

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Wasn’t dogs last game televised on nine? I’m sure I watched it on nine. How do you televise the game leading up to the GF but not the GF?
  15. M

The dogs…let’s trot.

Yeah I have absolute no issue with it. If I had a song about me and I was in my prime I’d be dancing like no tomorrow as well. No dicks hanging out so seems pretty good result.