Recent content by MichaelM

1. MichaelM

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Over the years when I heard other teams supporters booing their own players I always believed we were better than that - in a way it set us apart from other teams. The way we have stuck solid in the last 5 years supporting a team with around a 20% rate also show what a great fan base we have...
  2. MichaelM

Opinion Skelton

It may be that his value to us will be highest as a player we can trade! Which club needs a back and has a front rower they may be prepared to swap??
  3. MichaelM

Opinion Medical Retirements

Sharks may be under pressure to not give him a job, I’m not sure how the NRL actually apply their cap rules (except for Souths where rules don’t apply) I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in some capacity assisting JJ with his Flegg squad.
  4. MichaelM

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

The club will be making a few very tough selection calls in the coming weeks - the reality is we have a surplus of players in a few positions. We won’t be blocking the progress of our young guns, so there will be a few guys that will meeting the Ron Massey coach and a couple more might be moved...
  5. MichaelM

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

28-22 - Is that the full-time score??????
  6. MichaelM

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

They should be more concerned about Kiks running over the top of Ponga - he is the one player that couldn’t afford a Tedesco like head knock!
  7. MichaelM

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Player development in full swing - NSW Cup players making way for Flegg boys so the best in our SG Ball team can play Flegg when their season finishes.
  8. MichaelM

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

We had their measure until we made a couple of replacements and ball control let us down - I’m not sure how much Roosters have improved, however our team is primed for another great performance. Just like last year in the HM, the Roosters team successfully bullied sides - I can’t see the doing...
  9. MichaelM

Opinion Patolo

I can see it - he will need luck with his fitness until he can earn a new deal, however in my opinion he will keep getting better as he matures. Could turn out to be a very good value front rower in the current market!
  10. MichaelM

Fox

I like that he has tried to improve his yardage game - he is prepared to make tough runs and he has definitely developed his body to be more competitive in heavy contact. It’s up to his his team mates to use his god given natural ability - at the end of the day he is a sports car not a 4 wheel...
  11. MichaelM

Cameron Ciraldo

The questions to ask are is he making individuals better players, is he getting the most out of the squad and can you see improvements- he was smart to jump in to the frypan last year because we are much further down the path to success than if this was season one. What will our team look...
  12. MichaelM

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

30m or 40m sets!! - probably won’t matter too much with Burton’s kicking In there face defence plus Kick chase will be important! - we may even turn them around kicking early on a few sets! As always not conceding repeat sets will be a big factor, however we have a mobile pack and after 20 mins...
  13. MichaelM

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

It’s slowly coming together. We have a number of injured players again, however unlike last year we will be getting 1-2 back each round. I believe the new boys will slot straight in and expect a close game - there is definitely a belief in the squad that we can compete with any team. Crichton...
  14. MichaelM

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

So many quality players coming through the grades - more than I have ever seen. Every position is covered - the competition in some positions is fierce. If we get their development right we will be top 4 come 26 with a pipeline of players to keep us there. We won the club championship last...
  15. MichaelM

Official Finally Truth!

There was a time when Danny was enemy number one in the media!! Is there hope for Buzz? Not a snowflakes chance in hell!!