Recent content by Merimbula Man

1. M

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I think you’ve nailed it, it’s a neurological issue lol
  2. M

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving, there was some classic Lewis un-co moments in that game yesterday, I’d love someone to do a video collection (to Benny Hill music) of all his clanger passes, ruck infringements, pathetic attempts to run through the line, and kicks either drilled...
  3. M

Rd 11 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

3 Foran 2 Meaney 1 RFM -50 Lewis -30 Wakeham -20 Montoya
  4. M

If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

I’m talking about this season, Cronk and Mitchell were never on the books for 2020, teams have to spend 95% of their cap, so the most they could possibly have had (legitimately) to spare is $490000, pretty good accounting to get Josh Morris and SBW for that
  5. M

If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

Those players weren’t injured on rep duty so there’s no salary cap concession. So we’re to believe that before the season, with their stacked roster, they were far enough under the cap, to sign Josh Morris and now also have room for SBW. In the words of the great Geoff Toovey, there needs to be...
  6. M

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Pays gone but we’re still rewarding mediocrity, how on earth can Holland, Montoya and Lewis retain their places, zero accountability, have they learnt nothing from what Maguires doing at the Tigers
  7. M

WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

Only if he’s quicker than his brother and not as dumb as his dad
  8. M

Rd 10 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

Montoya stiff to miss out
  9. M

News Billy Burns ahem......

Has he been hanging around with Adam Elliot
  10. M

Griffin or Barrett

Would like Griffin as GM of football but if Gould’s pulling the strings that won’t happen. Players make coaches so number 1 requirement is being able to recruit and retain talent. From what’s being reported players in the Manly and Penrith systems love Barret so he’s the right man for the job...
  11. M

Moorebank Rams Sydney Shield

That’s the team Lewis, Holland, Montoya and Chrichton should be playing for
  12. M

Opinion Montoya

Very ordinary footballer, gets monstered in nearly every hit up, slow, un-coordinated, average hands, poor defensive reads, but but but he’s a local junior, seriously how he ever got a contract extension is beyond me
  13. M

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today.

The report saying he was fine was from fox sport he passed the HIA but I think you’ll find there’s another issue, if he was able to go back on I’m sure he would have
  14. M

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Yeah I like him as a player, more game time will help but most professional clubs know how to get/keep their players fit, if he’s not playing the minutes then he should be doing extra training so when the opportunities come he’s ready, our club is so amateurish
  15. M

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today.

I wish someone would come through and smash him into pieces, the opposition don’t even bother putting pressure on him because they know the chances of him doing anything productive are minuscule