Recent content by Menteek

1. Menteek

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

that’s why I am thinking that nrl will step in and help with their own lawyers. What made me laugh was the RLPA, suggesting where was the nrl this whole time?? Mate where was the RLPA the whole time this happened???
  2. Menteek

My sneaky feeling is nrl will come in and support us, this affects them and the whole game.
  3. Menteek

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

Honestly last weeks game I was there and his bench rotations was wonderful, the way he utilised the bench was great. We didn’t look like skipping a beat. I understand what your saying but honestly with Mann and Preston out, now due to come back, it’s only gonna make it better rotation wise.
  4. Menteek

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

I think the biggest thing is we’ve had such a team this year that has not sat there and waited for opportunity, they have taken it upon themselves and executed what CC wants. The morale is through the roof, seeing them together after games laughing and enjoying each other’s company. Massive...
  5. Menteek

yep this is where the nrl should of stepped in already regardless if they like us as a club or not. Big fail on their part, also RLPA as well
  6. Menteek

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I was in the kennel but bay 111 for people that don’t know bay 110 in Accor is the kennel and bay 111 is also the kennel however it’s less packed there, I did hear some booing which was stupid… I told everyone I was next to, his such a great defender and reason we didn’t concede many tries...
  7. Menteek

question is who are our lawyers? Lol would love to know
  8. Menteek

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Honestly we cannot just let sexton go for nothing… we need player in return, give us tapine for hell sake lol
  9. Menteek

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

If it was the old regime like tbaz or even Hasler then yeah I would say it would happen because we are stupid to let go of our talented upcoming players lol
  10. Menteek

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

im with you my beautiful ! Imagine Skelton knocking over Klemmer or even Stefano
  11. Menteek

skelton would be a gun off the bench
  12. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

that’s what I love about our club now. It took the second year of CC to gain the respect and whoever didn’t was thrown out for boys that wanted to. Seriously we are playing with such effort that the team shares the responsibility meaning we don’t rely on one guy busting his balls for five or so...
  13. Menteek

I hope he keeps going with his form and development, it’s going to be any time where we will throw him in to break his debut drought. Having these young and upcoming boys will ignite our first grade team to play even better with the fact they know they can be replaced
  14. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

thats what happens when confidence! Told you alll. It’s a bloody team effort, we have been doing that for weeks now!
  15. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I just woke up not long ago and I’m Buzzing !!! I smell a big game for us today boys.