Recent content by mearsey

1. mearsey

Best game ive seen Hoppa play

With all the silly money around why wouldnt he ? Lets see if the effort is there after a month
  2. mearsey

Matt Frawley times NRL arrival at perfect time to cash in on bizarre halves market

As we all painfully know , Des rarely drops anyone - even when they were playing pathetically bad eg TREX , he would have left Frawley to languish in reggies and then cut him loose like a shitty nappy . But the boys are a tight group and are good mates - so no one wanted to oust Lichaa or Mbye...
  3. mearsey

Cooper Cronk.

Fk yeah !!!!! The first game I saw him play live was at Mackay 2012 , just couldnt believe how good he was , met him and shook his hand after the game , mentioned to Bellamy that I had never seen a man kick a ball so well , he agreed with me
  4. mearsey

Hasler hints Bulldogs are eyeing ‘big four’ from the Wests Tigers

Amazing the quality halves on offer , and St George have Ben Hunt , fkn lol
  5. mearsey

Cooper Cronk.

He will transfer the club to something we have never seen before , sign him tomorrow
  6. mearsey

Your Worst/Dud Bulldogs side of all time?

Met Adam Bridesons mum they other day , I thought he was an ok player . By the look of it , his player wages set him up for life
  7. mearsey

Defence

Well said GDog
  8. mearsey

Sea Eagles v Bulldogs: Schick Preview

I think since it was such a long time since the boys celebrated a win , and Manly had a good win last week that they will be up for a big one , am just praying we can start playing for some repeat sets of six . Am I the only one not missing Hopoate ?
  9. mearsey

Mark Hughes Open To Offers From Dogs

For sure , would love M.Hughes back
  10. mearsey

Why one of the most successful coaches of his era could be sacked

My view on Des Hasler is , a great man , great thinker and great worker . His record says lots and should be respected . I can remember in his playing days with Manly that he did lots of extra fitness work out of training and was very loyal , Greenburg getting him here in the first place was...
  11. mearsey

Why Cleal was sacked

Who is on the retension committee Hale and Pace ???
  12. mearsey

Lichaa

The fuckheads on this page laughed their heads off when I suggested Robbie Farah play for the dogs ......
  13. mearsey

Dogs Not Buried Yet

The rosters are different as is the " gameplan " , but an encouraging read