Matty's latest activity

• M
    Matty replied to the thread Opinion Sam Hughes.
    Hughes is in my top 3 players who’ve impressed the most this year. He has been aggressive asf, run outstanding short ball lines (and...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread Burton is a half.
    Tbh we should have beaten Melbourne down there with 5 players out. We were the better team. We are booming in confidence right now and...
  • M
    Matty reacted to GA45's post in the thread Burton is a half with Like Like.
    Never in doubt mate. Patience CC can coach as well some good signs. The crazy thing with Burton is that NSW has a shortage of halves...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread Opinion Reed Mahoney.
    Mahoney was the best on field today for mine. He put everyone over. The fact he took on hethrington too a much bigger body shows Reed...
  • M
    Matty reacted to Matthew G's post in the thread Opinion Reed Mahoney with Like Like.
    Outstanding today and has been brilliant all season, always leads from the front regardless of how big he is. He epitomises what a...
  • M
    Point proven today. He could be our best 5/8th since terry lamb. That 40/20 he kicked we would never get from him playing centres. We...
  • M
    I was a little worried last year with kiks but he has been our best player by a country mile this year and worth every cent we are...
  • M
    I’m not as all off taffee as the rest of the guys here. He has plenty of good attributes which are improving week by week tbh. He has a...
  • M
    Matty reacted to B-Train's post in the thread Burton is a half with Like Like.
    People saying all preseason and this season that our halves should be Hutch and Sexton was hilarious. Hopefully they realise how dumb...
  • M
    We lost our best attacking weapon in the 2nd half with Burton being moved to centre. Not only did we miss his bombs that led to points...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread 3,2,1 Vs ourselves.
    3. Burton (he is clearly a 5/8th for us. End of story. We lost his kicking game 2nd half and almost folded from there. We need to stick...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread A wins a win.
    Happy with the win. Also happy with knowing: 1. Burton is a 5/8th. We completely lost our kicking game in the 2nd half. Burto had a...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans.
    3. Kikau 2. Mahoney 1. Curran Special mention to the whole team. I can’t remember the last time we kept a team to 0 or dominated a game...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread Round 2 Press Conference.
    We will flog the titans next week if we put in the same effort and don’t get dudded by the refs again. Hopefully after that conference...
  • M
    Matty replied to the thread 3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks.
    3. Kikau - best game in dogs colours. His effort in everything showed his leadership and is exactly what we need from our star forward...