Recent content by MatstaDogg

1. MatstaDogg

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

I swear like a trooper but I control it when I am at my place of employment. If I was swearing in front of customers pretty sure I'd be sacked.
  2. MatstaDogg

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Cheers bro. Yes all is well. Just been busy with life and the new girlfriend that I haven't spent much time on the kennel in recent times.
  3. MatstaDogg

Same here, haven't turned my PS5 on in several months. I tune in and out of gaming. No doubt once we get into that colder weather and I'm stuck at home I will most likely venture back into some gaming. But at the moment I'd rather be out doing things and enjoying life outdoors while I can.
  4. MatstaDogg

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Thurston reckons he deserved 12 weeks!
  5. MatstaDogg

Because modern gaming has gone to shit and it's hard to get games that are actually good and fun to play, that draw you in enough to make you spend hours of game time playing said game. Steller Blade comes out next month, that might keep your attention going :tongueclosed:
  6. MatstaDogg

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

Allegedly some of the the Broncos where calling some of the Panthers Polynesian players coconuts throughout the game.
  7. MatstaDogg

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

I hear ya, but we knew it was gonna come to this with the amount of media attention it received and every talking head discussing it. The pressure was on the Nrl. Should have just called him "a bundle of sticks" would have got half the suspension, just ask Marcelo Montoya about that one.
  8. MatstaDogg

The Murika Thread

Nikki Haley has "suspended" her campaign for President after the latest results. Pretty much concludes that Trump will be the man to run for President as the Republican party nominee.
  9. MatstaDogg

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

"If you squeeze my lizard, I'll put my snake on you" Killed by Death - Motorhead.
  10. MatstaDogg

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Isn't The Rock's ex-wife his manager?
  11. MatstaDogg

What do we think of the big Luch

Bit hard to judge Kikau's form last season when he missed the majority of it.
  12. MatstaDogg

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

CB4 - Straight outta Locash
  13. MatstaDogg

SMH Luai

Bubbles probably can.