Recent content by MatstaDogg

1. MatstaDogg

KFC Advert (Bulldogs)

2. MatstaDogg

KFC Advert (Bulldogs)

Big Kas will be looking to come back to the club now KFC is on board. So we have KFC as a sponsor to go along with M&J Chickens.
  3. MatstaDogg

Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

My Dutchmen left it til late to get the 3 points. Was a close contest for the majority of the game. Had me worried for a while it was going to end in a nil all draw.
  4. MatstaDogg

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

It's not really grabbing me either. I don't know, I was enjoying playing Horizon Forbidden West more than I am with GoW. Both have repetitive elements but it hasn't bothered me as much with HFW. That's just my view.
  5. MatstaDogg

Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

What a joke, this World Cup has been tainted since Qatar "Brought" it. It's going to be shit, which is a shame as I love the World Cup itself. It honestly never should have been held in Qatar. Fuck Fifa the corrupt *****.
  6. MatstaDogg

Guardians of the Galaxy was such an underrated game in my opinion. I think it suffered from being the next game after the abomination of the Marvel Avengers game, so people slept on it. Guardians of the Galaxy was an excellent single player experience game, I really enjoyed it and it had a...
  7. MatstaDogg

Economics for a dummy.

"Always bet on black" - Wesley Snipes.
  8. MatstaDogg

If it makes you feel any better i have my copy sitting on my coffee table right now ;)
  9. MatstaDogg

Russia vs Ukraine

Sure it's not just the newest Fast & Furious movie.
  10. MatstaDogg

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

The Fox might get passed to more now when open. I remember a few times Schoupp hogging it when clearly he should of given it to The Fox.
  11. MatstaDogg

Opinion Pride Jersey Saga

Looks like a pride round could be on its way! https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-pride-jersey-saga-pride-round-2023-2023-season-draw-revealed-manly-sea-eagles-arlc-peter-vlandys-news/news-story/f09acac9068330bc40171b245007dcf3 We’re all equal’: V’landys reveals pride...
  12. MatstaDogg

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Yeah I seen that about the PSVR2. Ridiculous it cost more then the system needed to use it. I'm not bothered though as I am not into VR gaming anyway.
  13. MatstaDogg

I have to get back into playing Cyberpunk since I upgraded to PS5. I'll probably go back to it after finishing Horizon or once I finish GOW. Only 6 more days to go till GOW.
  14. MatstaDogg

I have only played Fifa 23 once since I brought it on the PS5 a couple weeks back. Been putting all my gaming time into Horizon Forbidden West at the moment.
  15. MatstaDogg

Fifa 23 has Ted Lasso and AFC Richmond in the game. https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/fifa-23-ted-lasso-afc-richmond