Recent content by Marto

1. M

Rebecca Wilson dies aged 54...

Terrible news. R.I.P
  2. M

Foran signs with Warriors

whats the go with the warriors contract? one year? after that maybe dogs?
  3. M

Moses has Talent. We are choking it

mbyes captain was also calling for the ball. If i was hooker and my captain and my halfback yelled for the ball i know where i would be passing. Yes its wrong, but thats how it is im afraid
  4. M

I couldn't help it...

come on southy its game day!!!!!!!
  5. M

DROP BEAR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. - Drop Bear Tribute Thread

Terrible news. Condolences to the family May he rest in peace
  6. M

Wetting the Line

Roger. Cheers for the info. Seems fair, but as usual, in qld we are so far behind the rest of the country and debate will rage for a while.
  7. M

Wetting the Line

Hey mate just got the green paper on the rec fishing in QLD. Reading it now. They are proposing, among other things, annual licences for rec anglers like they do in NSW. great idea when you consider the money raised will surely go back into purchasing some (not all) commercial licences back and...
  8. M

Dear Raelene.....

Your points have been noted. Thank you for taking the time to let me know how you feel. Unfortunate I believe you are an anomaly and that every other bulldogs fan thinks different to you. Good luck. Go Des.
  9. M

That was our elimination final

To be fair the first twenty mins defensively was fantastic. Didint last long though. After that it was same up a couple steps and .... waiting. Imagine if six interchanges next year, opp teams are gonna punish our 'mystical monster pack'.
  10. M

That was our elimination final

Any truth to the board halting negotiations with Des' contract or has he officially re-signed?
  11. M

Time to mix it up

It will make the six thirty news. Especially in my neck of the woods.
  12. M

Time to mix it up

right there on my teevee
  13. M

Time to mix it up

Mbye. I rate the kid. Let's not forget how good he was last year You did watch the rorters semi last year where he played the ball the wrong way? Potential yes but that will always stick with me. Holland. I think he can be a decent player but geez he has cost us big time. NO. WAY. Terrible...
  14. M

presser

Did you watch last match. Des was pissed. Imagine this one. Whistle flat out
  15. M

The "R U OK ?" Thread

At least he is at home. However palliative care is no good, consider being independent and the man of the house, it's pretty leveling seeing someone in that situation. Can only imagine what he is going through, and I'm sure its worse than even that. My thoughts and prayers to DB and his family.