Recent content by Marki

1. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

I think it'll be close too and we'll only win by 30....
  2. M

Two? Id love it if it were two..... I think more like 6. For the 5 games in between, i question as to whether hes the right choice at 5/8th...
  3. M

Please please please can we just beat these bunnies and just about sink them and their coach into turmoil.... It would be good for my health if we won.
  4. M

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

Im not sure if i would change Knight. Thought he returned to his usual form against Tits.
  5. M

Im not joking. Hutch has been one of our best players so far. He has probably produced more in defence than in attack but he has pretty much been involved in all our team tries. We still score most of our points from indivudual plays rather than team constructed plays, but the ones we have...
  6. M

You dropping Hutch? Mate, hes the first player picked. Probably should have been captain -although im not disappointed its Crighton
  7. M

Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

This exactly. King was going for an upper body tackle but the elbows to the throat resulted in him sliding down and ended up on the legs. I hope it gets scrutinised in the media throughout this week.. not because i want King to come into the spotlight but because i want the NRL to crackdown on...
  8. M

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Glad they called that back. Pass was forward. Bunker should have been allowed to call it. They couldnt so they found an obstruction instead.
  9. M

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Soccer is abit different, as he or she who is closest to the ball, is deemed to have posession, and so the rules favour that player, and yes players are trained to put themselves in position. But theres no obstruction rule in soccer. If you can use a shepherd to gain advantage, its all part of...
  10. M

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Thats coz we aren't good at taking a dive. But to answer to the leading question.... Yes, i think they sre milking it. The smarter players that is. I know it becomes contentious, but if they left it for Refs to decide if a player is impeded or not (rather than a blanket rule), then i think it...
  11. M

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Roosters are actually quite sustainable using brown paper bags.... They are an environmentally friendly mob and should be praised for taking the initiative to save the world!
  12. M

Luke Brooks

I actually think its the balance of if the team and team culture rather than the club. They are like us. They have all their eggs put in 1 player. It use to be Brooks for them and Burton for us. Neither of these 2 guys are capable of being the main man. They are second fiddle players in their...
  13. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Moved Burton out of the halves.....i like it!
  14. M

Totally ripped off

Its Its up to the betting agencies to take this explanation and make a moral call on whether they should pay out on the bet. Theyve shown such generosity before.
  15. M

Totally ripped off

To be fair, it happened early in the game, and whilst it cost us 4 (likely 6) points, we still retained posession and still couldnt take advantage on next play. I know many of you think it cost us the game -thats jibberish. 6 points doesnt determine a game amymore. 30 points does. Ive always...