Recent content by Marioo

1. M

2010 nyc team list

Sezer is quality player, and has all the attributes to play first grade. And is definitly the better play. But, Ayoub is great mate of mine.. He had been offered but left to tigers, they didnt really let him go. Great organising half, good kicking game and great running game. I wish...
  2. M

Cowboys stars to put necks on line in bid for Mason

he has fended off a few clubs offers i think in sydney
  3. M

thurston could see himself a Wallaby

Haha NSW definitly missed Gasnier in origin!!!!!
  4. M

three strikes and you are out for Friend

Aranas melbourne situation was different but exactly right!!!
  5. M

Do you really want Johnathan Thurston?

we have massive problems then!!!
  6. M

thurston could see himself a Wallaby

Id be pretty happy to live over seas and tour the world earning more then double what he would earn in league while doing half the amount of work rugby league players do!! Said it on another forum, hope players keep leaving so the NRL cap can be raised.
  7. M

Danny Wicks arrested

get him in bars n never let him back in the game
  8. M

three strikes and you are out for Friend

Needs to be sacked, especially at a young age!!! Needs to learn, not think he can do it and keep getting chances. Thats his third time this year his been involved in alcohol related incident, one should be enough!!
  9. M

Id honestly love to see him at 6 and kimmorley at 7 that spells PREMIERSHIP
  10. M

I say we leave it to the dogs staff and the professionals ay they arent going to care what we have to say If they think Thurston can win us a premiership then im sure theyll be willing to lure him to replace Kimmorley and maybe one or two other cheap players. If not then they wont...
  11. M

Farah says to bring 2010 on.

half way through the season it looked they had no chance to make the finals, thn look what happened through consistency!! a game shy from finals? dope! he hasnt mentioned anything about the last few years, and do you blame him? the last half of the season shows the type of football they...
  12. M

Farah says to bring 2010 on.

It says it right in front of you silly billy!!!!!! they made a goal for the last third of LAST SEASON after they were struggling to show a bit more consistency. And that they were.!!! Back end of the season the only game they probably could of been disappointed with was the loss to the titans
  13. M

Gasnier may return to the dragqueens

I think the news paper was just looking for any news to put in BEfore he said he wanted to play in the world cup lolll
  14. M

Who is going to explode in 2010 ?

I really think he stil has alot of drinking problems from news I have been hearing. Hope he does it but. I really think thurston is quicker to, very deceptively quick
  15. M

Who is going to explode in 2010 ?

have you seen them race have you? Thurston is an awesome player and carney has a long way to catch up to him! But I think carney is a solution to the New south wales halfback problems, and even better him and pearce could cause a very very good pairing in the halves for both roosters and NSW...