Recent content by MANNIX

1. MANNIX

2011 Bulldogs Squad (Merged)

Roger wilco What is the side u would name?
  2. MANNIX

IMO Keating is nothing that Blake Green wasn't - why are u all frothing over him being purchased? He was a bench player at best with the Eels. IMO Reynolds (one of the NSW Cup best) & Hodkinson (who can play 5/8 or half) would compliment each other well. IMO Idris would be great on the...
  3. MANNIX

Fullback: Steve Turner Right Wing: Jamal Idris Right Centre: Daniel Rauicava Left Centre: Josh Morris Left Wing: Bryson Goodwin Five-Eighth: Trent Hodkinson Halfback: Josh Reynolds Prop: Aiden Tolman Hooker: Michael Ennis Prop: Ryan Tandy Second Row: Greg Eastwood...
  4. MANNIX

Why the Bulldogs will win in 2010

I posted this on the 26/09/09: 1) Patten 2) Turner 3) Roberts 4) Morris 5) Goodwin 6) Green 7) Kimmorley 8) Hannant 9) Ennis 10) Hodgson 11) Warburton 12) Ryan (C) 13) Stagg 14) Armit 15) Hickey 16) Paea 17) Halatau I left Idris out as he needs time to develop. Green was...
  5. MANNIX

Your 2010 Team

1) Patten 2) Turner 3) Roberts 4) Morris 5) Goodwin 6) Green 7) Kimmorley 8) Hannant 9) Ennis 10) Hodgson 11) Warburton 12) Ryan (C) 13) Stagg 14) Armit 15) Hickey 16) Paea 17) Halatau I left Idris out as he needs time to develop. Green was probably recommended by...
  6. MANNIX

USNRL coming soon in 2010

U are a loser. Are u Ben Godberts? Are u Haztrick?
  7. MANNIX

USNRL coming soon in 2010

Awesome! The best game in the world finally becomes world wide.
  8. MANNIX

Rep Sides

Hoffman is a NSWelshman.
  9. MANNIX

Rabbits,Eels,Raiders,Tigers-next 4 weeks

Raiders are one of our bogey sides. Bunnies are playing reasonably well. Tigers have the potential but are far to inconsistent. Eels can **** off - they are nothing until they get a decent halves combo happening.
  10. MANNIX

Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore says Bryson Goodwin robbed of two tries

I prefer them not to use the video ref - we did it for 100 years before with no problem. The video refs still get it wrong anyways. We are cheats anyway (14 man debacle), so we cant complain when other people get it wrong.
  11. MANNIX

one thing about eastwood...

Huh? Greenburg make the players sitting in the stalls wear suit & tie, but Eastwood can wear his socks down? He also gets builders crack. It is a disgrace. Ha ha ha ha - jokes.
  12. MANNIX

Ouiji Boards

I used one ages ago & is was way too creepy. Supposedly u are supposed to close the portal after it has been opened & I don't think we did effectively. A mate at the time started to have some issues that seem to be a little bit unexplained. Her 'childhood imaginary friend' was supposedly...
  13. MANNIX

Family Guy or The Simpsons.

Ren & Stimpy u eeediots!
  14. MANNIX

Majority have already missed the boat

Majority have already missed the boat Roy Masters | March 7, 2009 AN NRL club is like a giant ocean liner. A passenger falls overboard and it takes half a day to turn the ship around. Similarly, a club loses direction and it's years before it's back on course. SS Sea Eagles and SS Storm...
  15. MANNIX

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

He has a head like a loaf of bread.