Recent content by man bear pig

1. man bear pig

Cecchin - not the first time.

Oh shit..I already been calling her got off the last 3 calls
  2. man bear pig

Thank the Tank

Champion hope to c him back at the club in the future after his time in England is up
  3. man bear pig

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

Frank Pritchard could miss Roosters clash for Gareth Widdop tackle If kasiano gets charge and Pritchard suspended someone has got to go to the nrl hq or judiciary and say this on behalf of us fans http://youtu.be/_KqqRPvM_Sw
  4. man bear pig

Vs Dragons

Did u c hokkos mrs on the stage on Sunday?shu baby
  5. man bear pig

The Simpsons in Everyday Life.

I'm moe,or as ladies like to call me "hey u behind the bushes"
  6. man bear pig

The Simpsons in Everyday Life.

Lol we have a jack for taking hubs n calipers off buses it looks like a trolley shape I always ride it like a scooter saying "must kill moe...weeeeeee"
  7. man bear pig

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

Good that dre finally released his album hopefully he will come out n bring every1 with him. Does any1 know if the games new album out yet the documentary 2
  8. man bear pig

Looking for 2 grandstand tickets to Sunday's game

Does anyone have 4 ga tickets to sell?thanks
  9. man bear pig

State of Origin: How David Klemmer earned the respect of his NSW Blues teammates

"Good luck to them I am going to enjoy it"...so f'in pumped for the game hope we smash qld good luck to all the doggies players especially hope no injuries n a sick performance
  10. man bear pig

'Lunatic' Klemmer will keep his cool

I hope klemmer and the rest of the blues f*** qld up tonite
  11. man bear pig

The Kennel BBQ - Photos

If there is lebo sweets involve then u know I'll be there!!by the way just went thru the pics the cake looked hektik I only seen it from a shit angle on the day n when it was chopped up
  12. man bear pig

The Kennel Goes to Belmore - AKA The Kennel BBQ Day

Cmon bro can't complain a bit of fur to keep u warm this winter
  13. man bear pig

David Klemmer accidently knocks out NSW trainer

I was trying to watch the video it doesn't work for me only the whole episode video is there,can u please tell me how far into the episode it is on?
  14. man bear pig

Hodko Signs Three Year Deal With Newcastle

Beat me to it clicked quote on mr I comment then thought hang on I'll read further to make sure .. Lucky I did.seems more then a coincidence though