Recent content by Malpass

1. M

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Just thought I'd reminisce, I just tried to you tube Luke Thompson bulldogs highlight for the last 4 years and it came up '' no video exists '' That be right!!!!! Only highlights were of a Irish rugby player by the same name playing currie cup in South Africa and he looked to have more talent...
  2. M

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Totally agree ,Lewis could tackle ,so could JMK It needed someone at the club to tell lewis to bulk up and play as a lock .could have developed into a Glenn Stewart type of player . Would have given the team an extra attacking option and general kicker Always gave his all just that 6 or 7...
  3. M

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

I thought She-Rex Williams was the worst forward signing we made , at least he played 80 games over 4 years , or should I say appeared in . I was on the hill at Belmore when we lost to the sharks and he just didn't seem interested , the fans were giving it him big time. I overheard a doggies...
  4. M

Congratulations to Cameron Ciraldo

Should have signed the other penrith assistant coach that looks like he can actually coach an NRL side . How good are the warriors going with Andrew Webster as head coach . Johnson has turned the clock back with the way he's playing. DWZ and Montoya are on fire , if only they could have done...
  5. M

Opinion Topine

Was at the game ,topine played well solid in defence and kept on motoring on near the end .thought he's lack of size was an issue .had good leg speed nearly broke thru a few times .
  6. M

News Jake Averillo ruled out of Titans fixture

just read on bulldogs website dufty has been granted a release effect immediately to join warrington . not sure if he'll play one last game against the titans.....
  7. M

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

Apart from Paul Green , not too many coaches with NRL experience to choose from. preference is flanagan. hoped dean pay would have worked out and even barrett. dont think the club can afford another inexperience coach which is a shame as I would have liked jim dymock to be given a chance a few...
  8. M

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

we are so undisciplined, giving away penalties on the last when we had the momentum, love schoupp but the penalties he gave away let the tigers off the hook. and a few times he should have dived on the loose ball instead of kicking it thru albeit we won a penalty out of one. positives .... good...
  9. M

Okay, lineup for 2022

Wakeham showed in the last few games of the year more than flanagan did for most of the year.if he could play like he did against the tigers on a consistent basis ,i wouldn't mind him at 7. Guy at work is good mates with Victor radleys brother I asked him to find out why roosters let go of...
  10. M

Schoupp out for five months

Sign this kid up long term , love the commitment and passion .
  11. M

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

Schoupp was a goal kicker all thru his junior days. Just not sure if he will be a regular in first grade next year I hope so .I like his aggression and determination. Just b good to see him running at speed, all he has been doing is one out stuff. But that's the way we have played all year...
  12. M

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

It came up in the ch9 commentary regarding avo and his best position ,Freddy and sterlo said he seems to be suited to centre. Thought the last few games Wakeham has shown a bit of his true potential. A couple of nice kicks, pass for Allen's try,made up for dropping kickoff with the drop out and...
  13. M

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Definitely the worst season since 08 for me. At least the last few years we have finished with a few wins giving us hope for the following year. I honestly thought with new coaching staff and players we would push for 10th even sneak into 8th but fuck was i way off. Be good if panthers could...
  14. M

Opinion Josh Morris retirement

Absolute legend. In his early years scored some great tries. Felt frustrated for him when we started playing desball. Yep 2012 should have won the comp. At least he was involved in a minor premiership side