Recent content by Mak Dogs

1. M

Opinion Skelton

Just the thought of that makes me sick
  2. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

He’s fucken shit. There’s others that deserve a go before him.
  3. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

I got no idea why we signed him in the first place he’s always been a reserve grader. If Tracey isn’t fit yet put critta back there
  4. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I’d rather xerri start in the centres and critta at fb. Only positive is knight no where to be seen
  5. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

It was against the broncos at Suncorp
  6. M

Our Future looks good.

A lot of positives tonight but for me sexton and papalii were the standouts. I’ll wait to judge our pack against better opposition. Anyone know how long we have papalii signed up for?
  7. M

Offer Made (May)

They should be in the top 8 at the very least
  8. M

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

If CC can get us 12th or higher he has done a great job imo. Realistically I think bottom 4 especially with our props and halves
  9. M

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Since he seems to want to stay or more like no other club would go anywhere near him even with us contributing
  10. M

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Wtf is luai going to do behind our pack. He better start practicing his kicks from inside our own 40
  11. M

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I’ll be pissed if we miss him and he signs for the dragons or tigers
  12. M

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Yeh right, get fucked parra
  13. M

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

He was terrible but imo Thompson was even worse