Recent content by Magic Burton

1. M

Opinion Bailey Hayward

He probably will be. Just needs an off season to adjust with training and preparation.
  2. M

Opinion Bailey Hayward

The hit up side won't be that hard to adjust. The defensive side going from a wing to middle will really be the toughest to adjust. I think this year not really an option. Should he be retained beyond 2024 it's a decision Gould and Ciraldo need to make and begin the preparations for him.
  3. M

Your early Origin teams 2024

Them 3 are ahead of Tedesco. Paps has made a strong comeback been fearless. Turbo is going good free of injury at the moment moving well. Turbo will be in the starting side just a matter of where.
  4. M

Fox

Fox is very important to the team. He brings so much energy for other players. Fox is a match winner. So many swap Fox for other player suggestions just crazy. I think we've heard Fox for Matterson, Twal, Taylan May and Lomax. Skelton is going good in reggies he's no where near Fox. Last two...
  5. M

Opinion Bailey Hayward

If he was going to be moved to the front row needed to be done in the off season to get him into the right type of training. Patolo is damaged.
  6. M

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

After the SG Ball grand final Mitchell Woods will need to be fast tracked to the grade. I think Gus has made the decision Sexton has no future at the club. We need Woods playing higher grades as soon as he wins the SG Ball grand final next week.
  7. M

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Skelton is a long way from NRL in our team. Anyone who thinks Fox is replaceable is crazy. Fox is a match winner. Fox brings energy to other players.
  8. M

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I think we will get 7th position. We aren't like Parramatta who are 100% a one-man team they are going to fall way behind. Canberra are average they will get found out. Warriors are struggling. The scary part is Saints may steal a spot. What may cost Saints is the RFM error vs Cowboys.
  9. M

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They lost to Parramatta who have had 40 put on them by Canberra and Dolphins. I think Dolphins had something like 5 out. Cowboys are pretenders.
  10. M

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Mann 13 Hayward 14 Curran part of the middle mix
  11. M

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Crichton is a lock and watch for Mitchell to spit the dummy Fox should be a lock but there's so much media hype over Lomax Burton is a real show especially with Moses injured and Walker finished Curran is an absolute smokey
  12. M

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Gus tried last year with Hunt and he also went after Luai and the press conference from Luai he said he told Ciraldo. JFH was a clean cut deal between him, Penrith and Warriors no one else involved and not a single leak to the media from anyone. I doubt not another club knew as it would have...
  13. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I don’t think both Taafe and Hayward will start off the bench either Taafe starts at 1 or 7 relegated to 18th. I can’t see Hayward being named in 14 and later being told you’re not playing especially so new into his career.