1. Haddaway

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Well Isaac got one right, so maybe it's Joel's turn. Hope so
  2. Haddaway

I get excited every week

Get excited brother dogs by 20
  3. Haddaway

Super proud tonight

Gutted, absolutely gutted, but when I relax and think about things I'm not as gutted as what I usually am lol We beat them with our full team, point blank. Preston, Taafe, King and Mann all out.
  4. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Dogs by 10, up the MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Haddaway

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

Yeah but he's still not a top prop. If we had King and Mann playing i wouldn't be worried at all about their middles. Thier spine is the worry. They just look like a well coached Bellamy team, but you watch them when they make the finals, those middles will be dominated by the big boy packs.
  6. Haddaway

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

But the storm middles are hardly a pack to fear.
  7. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I don't think much of Melbournes forward pack.
  8. Haddaway

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Wow lol
  9. Haddaway

News More points in the 2024 Bulldogs, but consistency is key

I didn't care at the time, and after reading how many played busted in the second half I care even less. Before anyone says " but the Roosters lost Teddy, 12 men blah blah"....I don't care about that either. The Roosters are a perennial top 8 top 4 team, loaded, actually over loaded with...
  10. Haddaway

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

I dont know, but that Dom Young cat shit himself at the thought of tackling Kiks lol
  11. Haddaway

This will make you feel better

It's unreal lol
  12. Haddaway

A wins a win

Why shouldn't we be proud? We are not GOOD. Take the win and be happy.
  13. Haddaway

A wins a win

I don't know why people are having a cry. . We aren't a top team, point blank. No one.on here really thought we were going to win tonight and yet when we do you cry because we didn't ice a game like a top team ...LOL
  14. Haddaway

A wins a win

Don't want to read the whinging comments. We aren't a good team yet, so get over it. There's 2 great ways to win. 1 is to win by 50.... 2 is to dominate and let the other fans think they are going to win and then they don't. I love it. Fark the roosters