Recent content by M4cca

1. M4cca

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

We've been screwed so many times over the past year with a winger or outside back going down causing a major reshuffle. With this rotation hopefully it's as simple as Tracey covering anything 1-7 and taafe to fb. Interestingly Brisbane have a similar bench this week with smoothy and sailor.
  2. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Unfortunate for taafe but I just don't see how xerri or Tracey can be dropped after tonight
  3. M4cca

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey and allow him to play a traditional role. It looked like crichton was semi playing fullback at times in attack which wasn't really working.
  4. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

The little fuck is 60kg, how's he manage a strip on a front rower and then goes over like that
  5. M4cca

Opinion Skelton

If the clubs latest social media post is anything to go by, he looks to be in. They cut to him a number of times in the post. They did the same with xerri last week.
  6. M4cca

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Has anyone heard how long max king will be out for? Tossing up whether to boost to trade him out, flick Curran up to frf and bring in eli katoa
  7. M4cca

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Did any of these 10 play in round 3??? I'd take tino and fotuaka and pass on everyone else.
  8. M4cca

Opinion Our forwards

Imagine the chaos Morrin would have caused last night in slippery conditions
  9. M4cca

Shaving points

It also indirectly impacts results to the extent that a couple back to back completely drains the gas tank of sides.
  10. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I like Burton at 6 and would prefer Tracey at 1, however we didn't get a sniff down their end nearly all half so hard to judge that combination
  11. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Curran can't go near the edge again, multiple soft attempts lead to tries
  12. M4cca

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Is our social media team on leave or something? They haven't posted a player or coach interview since round 3...
  13. M4cca

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Are we allowed to boo mulitalo when we have sharks at home?
  14. M4cca

BUZZ tweet

Dumb article, one extra try across the four games would put us roughly on par with last year's average. Every man and his dog knows kikau scored against cronulla so problem solved.
  15. M4cca

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

I can see Salmon potentially covering Preston, Curran starting at 13 and faumasilli taking the bench spot.