Recent content by Lunix86

1. Lunix86

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hip drop.... professional foul..... direct contact with the head with force and not one sent to the bin.... what a joke... if any where dogs players they would have been sent off
  2. Lunix86

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Even if it went to penalties, it was not a guarantee win for them either, Kelleher was elite all night lol
  3. Lunix86

Official Gus on Twitter

But remember his intel was right, it was Gus and Ciro who stuffed it up!
  4. Lunix86

Good having jota back tho
  5. Lunix86

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Time for dearden, may, hazelton...most importantly gussy bring in some props please
  6. Lunix86

Official Gus on Twitter

Might have to have a look lol
  7. Lunix86

Surely his job is ridding on the performance and outcome of the game... so not a straight foward result I would expect
  8. Lunix86

SMH Luai

Could be longer if he changes his mind before hand and then goes back on the market like the little show pony he is!!
  9. Lunix86

Cricket 2023/24 Thread

The "screwed the selectors" crap is such a cop out... him saying i will retire in Sydney should not justify selection... if his form does not warrant being in the team and they continue to pick him then that's not Warner's fault, the onus is on them to grow a set and drop him, its as simple as that.
  10. Lunix86

Rumour AFB & JT

I thought it was just the dogs turn this weekend then over the next week or so the other three clubs??
  11. Lunix86

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Or both... just for options
  12. Lunix86

Opinion Spending $1m

AFB
  13. Lunix86

SMH Luai

So he was 2mil then?? That should cover it
  14. Lunix86

SMH Luai

100% would be having a go at getting dearden.... surely Crichton backflipping on rugby blocks the Roosters from doing anything??
  15. Lunix86

News FIVE November 1 targets for every club: Canterbury Bulldogs

Harris and dearden... thank you