Recent content by lukesdogs

1. L

Missing the real problem !

I have listened to alot of yhe footy shows on today and the thing i am continuing to hear is it was to the letter of the law there for the right decision. Ok then why wasn't jmoz push a penalty? ???? And finnaly if we are going to play footy to the letter of the law then theres going to be a...
  2. L

anyone else here at belmore.??? - street partaaay!!!!!

we are doing a drive through there tomorrow arvo be for heading up the coast for the weekend
  3. L

Official issac luke suspended from gf

I have no doubt that he will get off and play this week
  4. L

10 year cycle

was listening to 2gb this morning and a fun fact we have made the Grand final in a 10 year cycle since 1974 making it also in 1984, 1994 and 2004 lets hope this continues in 2014
  5. L

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

heard on triple m tonight dogs have no intentions in chasing him......... so proby sign him soon hahahah
  6. L

Hazem's points

I know this ones a bit out of the blue but when we lost our points did Hazem also loss the points he kicked in that season, if so why didn't Billy slater loss the try's he scored when Melbourne cheated the cap?
  7. L

Dogs Sign Jarrod McInally

Yah we signed another reserve grade player bloody hell
  8. L

reni maitua

I agree was one of a few who had a go today
  9. L

Will our halves get selected for SOO 2 ?

no way our boys will be there 100%
  10. L

Family Day...

what did the platinum member get to do that others didn't????
  11. L

Channel 9, cheating refs and SOO are ruining rugby league

I have been saying for years that something needs to be done about SOO. it was ok to have mid season in the 80s and 90s when the games was not so business like but now its not fair that teams are missing there best players and teams that are not to the standard of a good team get a free 2...
  12. L

Barba v perrett

who cares we are sitting on top and they are not even in the 8, could have had perrett at FB last year and he could have been in his 2nd year at fb
  13. L

Flags and Banners thread

Hi guys just brought this banner it measures 1.66m across by 1.9m high I want to bring to next game how can I do this thanks