Recent content by LucasFitzo

1. LucasFitzo

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Which is the game they get picked after after, is it after magic?
  2. LucasFitzo

Team after the bye

1. Tracey 2. Fox 3. Xerri 4.Critta 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9.Mahoney 10. Curran 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Mann 14. Taafe 15. Morrin 16. Hughes 17. Salmon 18. Hayward/Hutcho
  3. LucasFitzo

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Hey boys if anyone is keen for a good breakdown of the Dogs Harold Matts and SG ball Semi teams from Guru and Shortball RL. Have a look at this video. Goes in depth about Mitch Woods at 35:18 minute mark, exciting times ahead...
  4. LucasFitzo

I get excited every week

Kennel will go into a meltdown if we got touched up. These are the games we need to win if we want to have an outside chance of the 8 come end of the year.
  5. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

There is no way CC is going to chuck in Taafe at halfback with no training there coming off a concussion lol Much more of a chance off the bye when he would have a couple of weeks training at the spot to get some legs into the position. Best hope would be they leave him on the bench and if...
  6. LucasFitzo

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

I heard this a few weeks ago. Maybe he could be Bryce Cartwright 2.0 boys
  7. LucasFitzo

Opinion Magic Round - Bulldogs/Raiders (Round 11)

Just wondering if anyone know if these tickets have already gone on sale and are sold out. I book a work trip around this time so i can attend the Friday game which has been the bulldogs two years in a row now. On ticktek says "Allocation Exhausted", so just wanted to see if anyone knew if...
  8. LucasFitzo

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

I would be thinking about debuting Joash off the bench in 14 if Tracey/Taafe are both out and Jack Todd whos been great in cup last couple weeks.
  9. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

1. Tracey/Crichton 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Crichton/Tracey 5. Fox Thats the end game lineup. Feel sorry for Wilson but.
  10. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Xerri looked best hes looked all year in cup today, couple of really classy touches and absolutely burnt them to win the game at the end with a great offload to BBO. Defence was improved too
  11. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

O'Neil is an actual halfback i don't believe my eyes! Could we finally have a first grade standard halfback
  12. LucasFitzo

Agreed i haven't seen him break tackle yet for the last two games lol and missed a few last week
  13. LucasFitzo

O'Neil looks sharp as, he needs to be playing every week. BBO is that bad haha
  14. LucasFitzo

Hey, i am just saying what i saw in the first two games. Watch it for yourself and it's reserve grade lol I actually like Sexton more aswell but i am just saying his defence has been bad in the two games.
  15. LucasFitzo

Official Gus on Twitter

Agreed completely with above. 3 Realistic prop targets should be Mooney, Hunt and JT (Cap friendly contract)