Recent content by LordofDOGtown

1. L

Bulldogs run riot over sorry Dragons to go clear at the top of the ladder - Paul Kent

Even with all the positivity, the bloke still managed to liken us to the German Army
  2. L

Sack hasler

hasler will take us to the top next year, he knows how to handle this situation its des-tiny
  3. L

Pritchard and eastwood a very good chance of not playing.

Good try Des! May as well put every player in the team on the doubtful list, it wouldn't be any less believable. At least that way Wayne-o would know for sure we're taking the piss as well as realising his team is, in actual fact, going to get ****ed on the weekend.
  4. L

Danny Weidler: Dogs must change

Just more top draw stuff from Danny Weidler, honestly, the guy's journalistic integrity and ability to sniff out a quality scoop supported by thorough evidence amaze me. There just isn't anyone better than him in his field at the moment. ...said no-one...ever...
  5. L

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

hahahaha not at allll saying we'd be able to get him cause yeah, he's worth that much aha but someone like him would be saweeeet
  6. L

Sharks Vs Bulldogs - NRL.com Preview

oathh ultimately, whatever happens in this game pretty much decides our fate muchhhh needed points
  7. L

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

^THIS i'd happily welcome a player like uate without hesitation not sure about williams though, maybe if it were a couple years ago aha
  8. L

Ben Roberts Dropped to NSW Cup

i'd still prefer him to at least be on the bench but he's a good player and i reckon deserves a spot.
  9. L

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

the little ranga was always in supportt ran his ass off good on him - excited for the rest of the season
  10. L

Round 1 Post Match Discussion: Bulldogs v Tigpies

GOOD GAME THOUGH other then the josh morris thing pretty stoked about keating/hodkinson at the same time though was keen for roberts to touch the ball, bit disapointed that he got overlooked
  11. L

Round 1 Post Match Discussion: Bulldogs v Tigpies

hope josh morris isnt badly injured...
  12. L

2011 Player Signings discussion thread

roberts is good at hitting/finding holes so centre could be a good position for him allows jamal to slip to the second row where he's playing better then with keating and hodkinson on and barba at fullback, sezer could be moved to the bench? but i want beastwood soooo badly
  13. L

The Billie Bulldogs Shoe Designs.

hahahaha some are shocking paeas and barbas were goood though