3. Lord Almighty

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

How do I get an nrl inside pass?
  4. Lord Almighty

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

Need 2 aan if possible. Pm me
  5. Lord Almighty

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

I'd have thought dogs v Souths would get 75,000 easily. I guess the dragons and parramatta have a larger contingent of bandwagoners because a prelim with us involving them would get 75k as it was in 99
  6. Lord Almighty

Transport to Saturday night game

Free public transport to ANZ? Hey was just wondering if cost of public transport is included in the match ticket for Saturday night?
  7. Lord Almighty

Who can pull the bigger crowd? NRL or AFL?

Yes u r right. 50k was the other prelim afl game in Melbourne.
  8. Lord Almighty

Afl has sold 54,000 and nrl 50,000. Surprised by that. I still don't see a crowd more than 60,000 for AFL. In light of ticket prices that's pretty good. The NRL deserves a full house for this.
  9. Lord Almighty

AFL is usually the 3rd or 4th most supported league in the world. With 2 new teams the average will drop down for a while though. The amount of blockbuster clashes between Melbourne clubs that attract 80,000+ in regular season is staggering.
  10. Lord Almighty

No it doesn't. An average quarter of footy is generally about 27.5mins. So the game time is about 30mins more than 80mins of league. This means the cost of the AFL should be $110 for platinum. On top of that is that only 25% of the ground is $70-100 the rest is $130-160. The AFL set the pricing...
  11. Lord Almighty

From a Souths Fan

2 of the best supported teams in the comp. Both original and un-merged. Tigers vs Dragons in 2010 got 71,000 from 4 sets of clubs. We can sell this ground out, tickets are only 35-80. Get out there and watch the game!
  12. Lord Almighty

Rain forecast for the rest of the week

Yep plus ANZ has decent drainage
  13. Lord Almighty

I can tell you right now that the NRL game will attract a bigger crowd easily. 2 Sydney teams, Souths back after 40 years, dogs minor premiers, if the weather is fine I would expect 75,000 possibly more. As for the AFL. I'm a Swans member and I know at least 50 people who aren't going due to...
  14. Lord Almighty

Canterbury are Tanking to avoid Manly?

No tanking. Just weren't on the job tonight and I was certain that we would lose that I bet against us 13+ woohoo.
  15. Lord Almighty

LOSS vs MOMENTUM your opinion

I agree with this but I won't be too concerned if we lost to the raiders this week, then thumped the roosters. After that it's only 3 wins and we are premiers. The last thing I want to see is us winning 14 in a row then bowing out in straight sets like St George in 2009. That would be disastrous.