Recent content by LoneWolf

1. LoneWolf

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Happy enough with the Foran obstruction because he made the effort the get across and even though he got there , the split second he was obstructed may have an impact on the try being scored. However, the Burton obstruction has me baffled.If anything he was there as a support player where he...
  2. LoneWolf

Our Future looks good.

If we keep these young players
  3. LoneWolf

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

We looked a lot better shifting to our right than we did going left Is that a Burton issue? Considering we have about 8 starters out and concerns over our props , it’s an encouraging half Interested to see Hughes go after the off season wraps and I think we’ve found another player , looks strong
  4. LoneWolf

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

He can’t run a team What evidence is there that he’s run a team for a prolonged period of time with high standards to be able to lead the tigers off the bottom of the table ? There is none because he’s never been afforded the opportunity to do so . The tigers have gone all in and taking a...
  5. LoneWolf

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

You would have thought the tigers would have learnt a thing or 2 paying overs for halves when the rest of their roster and office is bent out of shape . Seems like a board room power play but that’s way overs to the point it’s reckless spending . No doubt luai is talented player but that’s...
  6. LoneWolf

Opinion Spending $1m

Sign AFB and Luai Release Burton
  7. LoneWolf

SMH Luai

If the dogs are interested and I think we are , then he’s on his way here !! The panthers connections were building will be a significant factor and you could argue the roosters are on the decline and once Tedesco and others retire they’ll find out the the same issue we’ve been facing that...
  8. LoneWolf

Alamoti to the Panthers

He’s not even going to be in the 17 to run the lines kikau did . He’s got the last spot of the top 30 which basically means he’s a short gap stop solution in the event of injuries and by giving him a 1 year deal there isn’t any faith from the panthers in his abilities . Unless he improves his...
  9. LoneWolf

Drew Hutchinson signing

There is not much he would have to do ,to over shadow Flanagan . Now he’s no longer with the bulldogs , he was one of the worse recruits I’ve witnessed over the last few decades . How on earth a coach would identify there was something that he could work with in Flanagan is beyond me . He...
  10. LoneWolf

Gus on 100% Footy

The only resolution is showing him the way out the door and for those that support or stood up for him to follow suite . All the sensitive types who feel sorry for the lad and are worried about hurt feelings are completely missing the big picture here . This is not about an incident about...
  11. LoneWolf

CC presser vs titans.

I also think the energy in defence was good today but individual reads cost us a few tries and sadly , it’s been the case for all season . Think we defended David Fifita very well but they thought Foran didn’t need to be tackled . We looked under duress when ever they got an offload or when...
  12. LoneWolf

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

FMD Mahoney has become the player I film despise watching in bulldogs colours Fukn clueless
  13. LoneWolf

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Anyone knows anything about this Damon marshal fella . Heard great wraps about him and seen him play in schoolboys , looks a great prospect .
  14. LoneWolf

Bulldogs player walks out

Totally agree We whinge and complain when we can’t off the bottom and the moment hard decisions need to be made , people still cry and whinge . No player is bigger than the club , fukn embarrassing questioning your employers instructions If we behaved like this in our workplace , downed...
  15. LoneWolf

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Agree But I heard this info from a reliable source at the game on sunday . Burton has asked to play fullback