Recent content by Lil Ms Fabulous

1. Lil Ms Fabulous

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

Robbo is nothing more than Uncle Nick’s puppet
  2. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

You‘re not wrong there. The outcome would have been just as bad with that corrupt fuckwit Sutton. I also agree regarding Belinda Sharpe, I actually like her.
  3. Lil Ms Fabulous

With the sensory issues I have, that six again bell and whoever bangs that cowbell at Melbourne Storm games (even on tv) totally get on my last nerve. This is where noise canceling headphones come in handy
  4. Lil Ms Fabulous

I’m not looking forward to Penrith ripping my boys apart with she who abides by the Sports Bet version of the NRLoL rule book in charge of the game *fml*
  5. Lil Ms Fabulous

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

Hows about no. Can see Wayne leaving the club in even more deep shit like the others he’s been involved with in recent times. I‘ve been saying for a while that what is needed at the Cowboys is a Craig Bellamy type coach who doesn’t stand for that kind of shit whatsoever. Ffs, I can even see...
  6. Lil Ms Fabulous

RIP Terry Hill!

Didn’t really like him but holy crap
  7. Lil Ms Fabulous

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Not even JT was anywhere near Latrell’s level of protected whatsoever.
  8. Lil Ms Fabulous

Opinion Referees

even my lot cop the same shit
  9. Lil Ms Fabulous

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

There was a reason why I didn’t go to (or even give a shit about) the recent indigenous all stars game not long ago. At least this week Matt Nable didn’t jerk off to that fat see you next Tuesday as he often does. For those with Foxtel, ifykyk.
  10. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I bet they were all netball brats (or think they are popular at school) too As soon as Reynolds was picked, I knew my lot were fucked. Besides, the donkeys against us always think their shit don’t stink.
  11. Lil Ms Fabulous

Tommy just signed a new contract just before Christmas last year. Homeboy isn’t going anywhere.
  12. Lil Ms Fabulous

For some reason, I beg to differ. *Foran and Brimpson always cause us a lot of grief *My team unfortunately know how to flatter other shit teams
  13. Lil Ms Fabulous

I love you Tommy Dearden