Recent content by Life_of_League

1. L

Judda Turahui, Mavoni Tuifua,

A friends son from the Flegg squad said so. Every now and then when we get together and I ask how things are going. Sometimes I get something other times I don’t hahaha.
  2. L

Judda Turahui, Mavoni Tuifua,

I’ve heard Tuifua contract was ripped up and as of recent Turahui has asked for a release
  3. L

WHATS HAPPENED TO OUR FLEGG SQUAD

I think the only Flegg boys bouncing back between the 2 squads is Rajab and Hopoi. Good to see a strong win today
  4. L

Totally agree that those first named players to play up with Cup and 1st grade. I’ve watched Topine, Alamoti, Averillo, Patolo through the younger squads. I believe out of the list you’ve stayed of the SG ball players that Papalii, Matai and O’Neil should be playing. I don’t wana comment on...
  5. L

Not really development when some of the players getting to play shouldn’t really be playing. Yes there are some players that deserve to be playing up there and those that still need to develop should be the ones playing the Shield games. Just before COVID came along development went a little...
  6. L

Yup heard/seen that too. Obviously the boys they have already just aren’t enough.
  7. L

Clueless on what is going on. Feel sorry for the boys. Turahui, Ghantous, Fuatimau dropped to shield. Turahui came on a top 30 contract didn’t he? No consistency in the squad right from the start. You are right, win or loose the team always changed.
  8. L

Anyone got any answers. Seems like this is the squad no one cares about. At the beginning of the season on paper we had a pretty decent team. Now it’s pretty much the SG ball team. You can’t tell me those boys deserve playing over a lot of the “of age” Flegg players. Week in week out they get...
  9. L

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

I think he’s been pulled in to play first grade
  10. L

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

Yup. Rabbitohs knew our middle was weak and that’s where they ran it nearly every single play. That forward lost the ball so many times today. May need to use some superglue next round
  11. L

Official 2022 Jersey flegg cup train on squad

Ryan Gray will be too old for Flegg next year
  12. L

parra and canterbury combine

Parra Comp struggled this year for teams in all ages that we are combining with, before Covid stopped the comp altogether.
  13. L

I think he’s on development. But aren’t 100%
  14. L

That’s for HM, SG, Tarsha Gale and Lisa Fiola squads