Recent content by LebaneseBulldog

1. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

No one cares about credit, we dont want to be on tv, we dont want anything like that. We just want to make the games loud and create a fortress that we have not had for ages. And I certainly do not suggest that. That is what you expect me to suggest. but what I do state is that they are...
  2. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Because we value constructive feedback, i find it very IRONIC that someone from the BA would criticise us after all the shit they put us through.... Anyone else is fine, but someone from the BA who were trying to run us down, i find it very RICH. I compared them because it was not...
  3. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

100% bro.
  4. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah we understand, i guess most of us were brought up with a active supporter base type of support, so we understand it and can justify it :p everyone is different ! But tell the people around you about us, we need more people!! The people in the kennel dont want to chant, we sat in their for...
  5. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

It is a bit hard to chant for 80 minutes with 8 or so people. Whereas it is much easier for the BA with 300+ members, yet no one said boo. You should worry about your side rather as it is much poorer than ours then actually be criticizing. I would do anything to have another 20 people stand with...
  6. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah we have only been as a group for about 6 weeks and we are relying on more people to join us. We arent stand offish at all, come up to any of us and we will introduce ourselves like many people in the past have. As we only have 10 boys it is hard to keep an eye on everything when the people...
  7. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

bay 144 tonight, lets do this
  8. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

That is a BA chant as stated here.
  9. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah seeing there are only 10 of us ATM it is abit hard to chant against pure resistance etc. So we decided to stop.
  10. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Bulldogs supporters are the biggest bandwagoners. Hands down. If you dont want to chant go to a library. We purposely moved away from the army (a good 20m) and when kick off came everyone joined us. We did not chant in the second half due to too many flogs and bandwagoners around us. Turned...
  11. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Families can also join in. The issue isn't the families or demographics, people who are 99yo can join in. It is how families are perceived and how they are brought up. If you sing you are welcome, if you want to sit and watch the game then there are other parts where you can sit in the...
  12. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Come and sing with us tonight, Boys in blue on tour.
  13. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

The BIB will be on the hill with all the bulldogs supporters when we take on the dragons at kogorah on Monday night. Anyone is welcome to join us. One thing though: chant hard and listen to the capo! Like our page: www.facebook.com/boysinblue118
  14. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yes, that is where all the Bulldogs supporters will stand. We will be standing with all the Bulldogs supporters trying to drum up some noise to put the Dragons army on show.
  15. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

We sure are ! We will be on the hill at Kogorah !