Recent content by lamb6

1. lamb6

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Can anyone else see recent episodes on Spotify? The last one I can see is 11th of April, and nothing since then..
  2. lamb6

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Vs Tigers @ Accor Vs Penrith @Bluebet Vs Raiders @ Suncorp I reckon we could lose all of those, or win them all (maybe except Penrith)! Love the way the team have started to play though. Imagine if we have got that win over Souths or Storm...
  3. lamb6

Howdy

95? Great year for the dogs! It was the end of the glory years of RL for me, but enjoying it again over the past few years.
  4. lamb6

'The Dogs'

But, it is Cant-er-bury, or Canna-brie :-)
  5. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I think the second half performance was largely a result of a lack of confidence and belief, which given the past few years, is not a huge surprise. But to hang on and win isn't a disgrace, it is a "dig deep" performance even if they should have been home and dry long before. The players will...
  6. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Wow, what a game. Incredible, I am almost speechless. At least we got the win!
  7. lamb6

Official Beyond Belmore Podcast: Episode 1, Matt Burton

He is joking about that question at the end, right. Right? :-)
  8. lamb6

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

My wife will want to spend the day tidying the house in preparation for Easter. At least the game is on at 0500 here, so I can watch it, and then grab some breakfast before being called on to help :-)
  9. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Seems like you were doing here a favour really.
  10. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

DOGS BITE BACK! Great to get a win, and wow, what a big game next week.
  11. lamb6

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I remember wondering how on earth we got to the GF that year. It was pretty unexpected, and I was completely surprised we won. From memory, all the talk was about how good that Manly side were.
  12. lamb6

Rumour Some new bloke

Feels like a "nothing to lose" signing? Parra seem happy he has gone.
  13. lamb6

Here's Why the Bulldogs Future is Bright - The Kennel NRL Podcast #31

Any idea why the recent episodes are not on Spotify? Much more convenient than Youtube for me.
  14. lamb6

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

To be fair, the result could have been so much worse, and that last parra try was unfortunately, but I don't blame us for trying to get something there leading to the drop. Nothing to lose.
  15. lamb6

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

We needed to play without errors. We have handed this game to Parra.