Recent content by krista02

1. krista02

Finals Fixtures.

link?? i can't seem to find the dates anywhere only the explanation of the system..
  2. krista02

Finals Fixtures.

Does anyone think it would be worth emailing the nrl to find out actual dates instead of speculating? Need time to let work know i can't work!
  3. krista02

Slipknot are a bunch of freaks

Never was a big fan of them until i saw them at soundwave, they were great!!
  4. krista02

2012 trial jersey

i hope they keep the collar!!!! that swirly thing at the top is so ugly
  5. krista02

2012 NRL theme song suggestion thread ...

One of my favourite fooies songs! i think it would be good i would actually look forward to pre-game entertainment if they played- almost anything will beat kelly clarkson though or bring back thats my team
  6. krista02

How I Met Your Mother

Oh i didn't see the white text.. yeah its the only thing i can think of but like i said it'll be interesting how they will end it all i think itll be this and another season max? how much longer can they drag it out for
  7. krista02

How I Met Your Mother

Me and my friend have a theory over who ted marries: We think it'll be.. wait for it.. Barneys step sister because 1. When barney goes over to his real dads house in season 6, his dad mention he has a sister who is at college 2. The mother is in the class when ted goes to the wrong room at...
  8. krista02

Emmanuel Kelly

His voice is good but i think combining his voice with his story and the selection of song it has a reality-check kind of feeling to it..
  9. krista02

The Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop Thread

Does anyone know with cad if you can trace a image? or do you need archi cad for that?
  10. krista02

Ennis for captaincy

I hope its Ennis! We need someone that has the ability to fire up the team when they're down and is still be able to lead whilst were infront. He will just have to learn to have control over his brain explosions that he has sometimes...
  11. krista02

Players you hate the most?

Every roosters player Sam Thaiday Dislike Brent Tate Sandow Boyd Soward
  12. krista02

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Tragic because she was very talented and had such an amazing voice. Despite whether or not people saw it coming its sad to see when anyone with such a talent go to waste.
  13. krista02

The melbourne storm !

The have Dragons round 24 i think it is and then Manly the week after.. That will be interesting!
  14. krista02

whats your opinion of bulldogs fans leaving the game before full time?

I can't leave early.. even if we are loosing by a lot. When people leave early it reminds me i think it was 2005 (not too good on the details) when we played the tigers and we were down with 15 to go supporters left i think it was anasta scored 3 tries and we ended up by losing by 1 point...