Recent content by KrautDog

1. KrautDog

From Germany with love...

Did not make it over to the Boomerang. The Saturday turned out to be something of a long night out - opted to watch the spectacle from the comfort of my couch. The NRL final is a must. Perhaps we can meet over a pint then. Would you know or expect any other Bulldog supporters to turn up for...
  2. KrautDog

@Lov_Dog , I take it you refer to the Mayweather v McConor bout? I was thinking of doing so. It may be something of a challenge though, given the timing. You'll be there? Wearing an Irish tricolour or TMM t-shirt? :)
  3. KrautDog

Cheers, @TANK 2.0 , @flamebouyant , @Kaz - thanks for the welcome! @flamebouyant, I feel I caught the Bulldog bug at the right time. No bandwagon jumping! ;-) I suppose I am rather old school, but supporting a club is about ... exactly that, supporting a club, no matter whether they're doing...
  4. KrautDog

It's been well worth signing up to The Kennel so far - good news and perspectives on the team... and also plenty of insights into Japanese yodelling and "German humour". Scary! :laughing: No pictures of "socks-in-sandals" now. Please 8-):tongueclosed:
  5. KrautDog

Hello, @Lov_Dog , hello, Tanjong Pagar ... Katong here! ;-) Relocated to S'pore (work brought me here). Do you watch the Bulldogs matches at Boomerang Bar?
  6. KrautDog

Thanks for the compliment, Wolfmother. The English teacher(s) put me through the paces. In hindsight, not a bad thing. At least, I can try and have a half decent conversation with you guys. Up the Bulldogs!
  7. KrautDog

Fully agree, rather disturbing - they seem to like to play with that kind of emotion. Definitely not for everyone and anytime... :screamcat:
  8. KrautDog

Dankeschön, @Mr Invisible, thanks for the welcome. Für mich ist es in Ordnung, wenn wir auf Deutsch weitermachen (we can continue in English if you'd like). You just ensured a visit to Raelene Castle's LinkedIn profile. Thanks! ;-) ++KrautDog++ PS: Given the size of the Bulldogs support...
  9. KrautDog

Rammstein have gone "international" a long time ago, but they also continue to have a large and solid following in Germany. The video links are to tracks from the same band, Oomph!. They are more of a "local" act, yet just like Rammstein or Die Krupps (), they are part of what could be described...
  10. KrautDog

Thanks much for the welcome, Gareth, Wolfmother, really appreciate. The Kennel seems a canny place, and it enables me to get a feel for what's going on around the Doggies, even though I am (geographically) afar. PS: Don't mind a bit of Rammstein. In particular when hitting the gym or...
  11. KrautDog

Feel free to add the sandals/white socks to the accent. It conjures up a lovely picture :-)
  12. KrautDog

Thanks for the welcome, Gotenks. Still need to get my head around the profiles and personalities of the different NRL clubs. But I believe the Bulldogs are one of the "old" clubs with plenty of history (not just trophies). The same goes for my football club, VfB Stuttgart, founded in 1893. RB...
  13. KrautDog

First time writer here, a German (Kraut) fan. I was born and raised on Bundesliga football (soccer), a member and season ticket holder at VfB Stuttgart 1893 since the late 1970s. Work brings me to Australia and gives me the opportunity to watch rugby. Yesterday, I had the chance to take in the...