Recent content by koukla_kat

1. K

♥ U Bulldogs Army !

Absolutely love this CK!!!! Tears, chills and sheer pride running thru my veins!
  2. K

Forward planning 2010 - Up to Rd26

Bulldogs army meet up at leagues again for the Nth Qld game? lol
  3. K

Bulldogs leave paw print in Adelaide

I really don't think it's that big a deal that they move some games... It has just felt like a big deal this year cause we had so many away games n then "home" games; games that were moved all at the same time... it's only because we haven't played at ANZ in almost 7 weeks... the dogs get paid...
  4. K

Roll Call vs Roosters

im in!!!
  5. K

Bulldogs playing it safe with Patten

am I the only one who thinks putting Barba at fullback is not a good idea? I mean he is a great player but his only problem is that while he isnt as much as a liability in defence anymore he still cant stop players on his own most times only manages to slow them down before the big boys come in...
  6. K

your 3-2-1

I wouldn't like to be like St George and CHOKE come September!!!! ANYWAYS, 1. Tandy 2. Stagg 3. Barba
  7. K

Roll Call vs Tigers

yep im in as always ohhh paulina ill cheer for u!
  8. K

bahahahahaha im a sucker for punishment!!!

bahahahahaha im a sucker for punishment!!!
  9. K

Bulldogs Army Register

ummm costa forgive me for being the worlds biggest bimbo! I still have access... I just wasnt logged in for some reason! lol sowwieee!!!
  10. K

Bulldogs Army Register

costaaaa.... i was registered for it had access to it n now its just gone... did i do something wrong? :(
  11. K

Official 2010 Jerseys

The mark up on jerseys is about 50%... so if the jersey is $150 then they are making $75 on each jersey... if u take away the fact that as members we get out 15% discount Id say $50 a jersey would be about right.... but there is no way that the dogs will lose $250,000 because the jerseys weren't...
  12. K

Big League: Season Preview

loquacious - talkative (its not that hard to use a dictionary to find out what words mean) "below average defensive stats show the Bulldogs over-performed in 2009" - the writer is trying to say that with our defence last year we should not have performed as well as we did. Other then that I...
  13. K

Steve Turner and Andrew Ryan

I think Turner guaranteed his spot for round 1 the second he signed for us... Im not saying Kilifi isnt a good player but Turner is coming from a team who has played in the last 4 grand finals AND won 2 of them! There is noooooooooooooo way we signed him for him to play NSW cup!!!