Recent content by kmr07

1. K

Team after the bye

Hutcho’s not missing any games though lol
  2. K

News Nrl360

Three quarters of the kennel criticised the recruitment too. Never doubt Gus, one of the smartest minds in the game !!
  3. K

Opinion Reed Mahoney

JMK has speed and a better running game, but his footy smarts are way behind Reed’s. JMK was not good at picking out defence weaknesses and overlaps etc and would often make the wrong decision or play the wrong way. His kicking game wasn’t great either. How good is it to have a hooker with a...
  4. K

Connor Tracey

The dragons were chasing him hard, but luckily Connor saw the light and chose wisely
  5. K

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Hi Senshidog, How about I shove my arm in your face and you stand there and say thank you to me? Cheers
  6. K

Opinion Bailey Hayward

He has played 7 all his life
  7. K

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

He dropped it. Salmon did not score
  8. K

Burton is a half

LOL if that’s not egg on your face I don’t know what is
  9. K

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

How about a full game without Hutchison? Did you think about that one?
  10. K

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

I don’t see why you would replace your halfback during a match. If that’s the plan, then start with Taaffe. Shuffling halves mid game can’t be a good thing
  11. K

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Lol. So you want to select Taaffe to play on the wing against the knights and then drop him when we play against Storm or Roosters? Wake up, this is the NRL not Playstation
  12. K

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

And he will get outjumped every time. Can you imagine Taaffe competing for a bomb with say Daniel Tupou or Xavier Coates? Lol
  13. K

Other News Source James Fisher- Harris Signs with Warriors 2025

We missed it because Belmore is not in New Zealand