Recent content by KLil

1. KLil

Opinion Medical Retirements

Makes sense.
  2. KLil

News Nrl360

Dont stress mate, I got the joke the first time around. Clever bugger...
  3. KLil

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Oh i still wanted atleast 40 but considering out attack is still a work in progress i'lI take scoreline. 80's? I actually see the 90's in this team... the no frills forward pack and team that plays for each other. We are just missing our T.Lamb...
  4. KLil

News Nrl360

Nothing dry about it... I still got dibs on pissing on his grave first. @maroondog72 is second. Anybody wants lay one is a fukn legend.
  5. KLil

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

More i reckon... i'd say 2012... had the same feeling yesterday at the game as I did in 2012. I was bored... I know im a weird ***** but i get bored when it gets too easy and I had that, its just too easy feeling. BUT i love these times because you know the harder games are going to be fukn...
  6. KLil

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

Second i read your comment which i have no argument with, the 2004 premiers came to mind.... YES a couple of decades ago and a few future hall of famers but that team was as good as an all rounded team if ever there was one. Especially due to the fact Steve Price undoubtedly the best forward and...
  7. KLil

Connor Tracey

Outstanding game on the weekend... Taafe will struggle to get another look in at FB unless Tracey gets injured. Considering Hayward is also going so well, how do you leave him out when Mann comes back? Fark I wish League would implement a mega bench like soccer does and you can choose which...
  8. KLil

Stat dive - defence analysis

I mentioned during the pre season that the whole defensive system was given a shake from last year. The biggest difference from last year was 3 things, Line-speed, tackling technique and fitness. Line-speed came from the newbies joining/helping Reed Mahoney, most notably Curran/Mann... Seems...
  9. KLil

News Nrl360

There is no doubt everybody knows he has a problem with the dogs and you can tell they rip into him off air too about it.
  10. KLil

News Nrl360

Honest to God, we are throwing a fukn party when that sinical drunk dies.
  11. KLil

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

It was a bat on so not technically a pass out of the hands. Seriously though just because your dogs supporters doesnt mean you need to be so fukn one eyed... It was the right call.
  12. KLil

Your full strength team

Guy has no ticker for the NRL.. flick him.. we have better backrowers coming through.
  13. KLil

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

too many
  14. KLil

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Good ol Luke Goodwin making sure Hetho pulled his head in.
  15. KLil

Burton is a half

Told ya we need to give the kid till round 10.. he is definitely worth the toil