Recent content by kingroose

1. kingroose

Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

yeh not a fan of Ground War... doesn't feel like a COD game, nor does it feel like a BF game. Too much sniping. Yeh lets get the crew back together. @Ted Nü-Djent you might have a game to play again that doesn't involve mannequins and/or Nandos
  2. kingroose

I don’t know how this chat became everything but Battlefield chat, but I blame EA and DICE for this
  3. kingroose

why do you think the acronym is WoW?
  4. kingroose

Did you guys hear the head of FIFA at EA was recently appointed the role of head to Battlefield, Battlefront and NFS? Say goodbye to the Moistys playing another Battlefield together.
  5. kingroose

I don't think i'll be seeing Southy in Siege for a while till he gets some lessons from his son lol
  6. kingroose

bit late to the conversation. yeh i am down for some R6 if you guys are still keen @Hacky McAxe and @Tuffers . join us @south of heaven and @chris_e_fresh Yeh first time i saw it i did have a laugh.
  7. kingroose

sounds like fun. didn't realise what i was missing out on.
  8. kingroose

we need a decent Battlefield game to get the band back together... if Backstreet Boys can do it, then why not us?!? and don't say Firestorm @south of heaven , i won't accept that piece of crap.
  9. kingroose

Been playing Siege more than most games recently. Although i do want to try Division Raids, even tho it is meant to be stupid hard on console.
  10. kingroose

Or working just as they expected it to
  11. kingroose

No new maps out till 2021. If you guys jump on early enough i'll jump on... and if you don't jump out of the xbox chat again Southy... bloody wog.
  12. kingroose

Yeh gonna be giving this a run for sure.
  13. kingroose

@Hacky McAxe turns out i don't have a copy of Wildlands. I'll grab it on the cheap from somewhere at some point. Could've sworn i played it after the beta, but no idea how. @south of heaven if you are on this arvo i'll jump on Firecrotch with ya. But otherwise i will more than likely be playing...
  14. kingroose

Played with Mango yesterday, as he was the only person close to my level. But he is a couple levels higher than me, and i didn't feel like enemies were overpowered too much. if anything, Mango's gun was doing most of the work lol. @Hacky McAxe i'd give Wildlands a go to see what it's like now...
  15. kingroose

I'll have to give it another go. I don't remember loving it all that much. might have been pre bug fixes. I'll give Ubisoft this, that they might not release games bug free on release, but they fix them pretty quickly and constantly listen to the audience. #DieEAgames