Recent content by Killer_Dogz

1. K

Jacob kiraz

Was at the game on the weekend. Showed great hands and speed for the try assist. Looks strong but might need time. Good prospect though
  2. K

Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

Non-disparagement clauses are fairly common where release/termination of employment is concerned. The club doesn’t need further negativity around this issue played out in the media.
  3. K

Pay axes 3 stars...

Just got off the plane at Brisbane. Dogs were on the same flight. Martin and Holland travelled with the team. Did not see Foran but that might mean nothing (or I missed seeing him in the crowd).
  4. K

Tolman turning back the clock

Massive mins and work rate. Will be even more important for us if Napa is out for an extended period.
  5. K

Lump in my throat

We are broken. Thurston beat us. He is a gifted footballer trusted to play off instinct. We have some of those but aren't allowed to unleash their natural talent. The effort is there but we are always playing within ourselves. Something is drastically wrong when we are down by 8 and even...
  6. K

Round 2: Dogs vs Panthers Match thread

Thank God we signed Hopoate.
  7. K

Summary of Football Club Members Forum with Ray Dibb & Raelene Castle

Hi all. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Football Club Members Forum the other evening. I thought it might be of interest to post a brief summary of the issues raised by Ray Dibb, Raelene Castle and club members. It is not a comprehensive list but most of the key areas...
  8. K

Non-Ticketed Club Members

Guys, I have a family member looking to offload two seats (she has platinum seats now). They are Gate P, Aisle 143, Row 39, Seats 46 & 47. PM me if interested. I will be at the game Sunday night so can meet then or organise something earlier. Selling for face value ($165 each).
  9. K

Bulldogs v tigers round 19 game day thread - SPOILERS

No intensity today. The Melbourne game obviously took a lot out of the lads. Mitch Brown cannot be allowed to remain at fullback.
  10. K

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Disgraceful behaviour by Roosters members in the Platinum area tonight. Vitriolic abusive towards any Dogs fan in sight. I'm all for footy banter but this was way out of line. No class whatsoever...
  11. K

The team (Official) Congrats Morris, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Trex

Congratulations boys. You will do both club and state proud.
  12. K

The Ongoing Capitulation of Ben Barba

Unbelievable...he has left the club and he's still f*cking me... (sportsbet wise).
  13. K

Membership Nomination for the FC

Hey Gareth Yes - it's not a supporter membership (with seating and match ticketing etc). It is membership which confers voting privileges at the AGM.