Recent content by Killara DogStat

1. K

Opinion Jacob Preston

Anyway we need 2 forwards. 1. A JJ in the forwards who will make 40 to 50 tackles a game! We have all the flair. We need better Defence as Defence wins semi final footy. 2. One of our forwards needs to make 200 metres per game
  2. K

Opinion Jacob Preston

U put Steve Simpson in the same sentence as SBW talent wise? U list me at Hello??? No idea???
  3. K

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Is Josh Curran official yet. I think he is a better version that Waddell. Young & can score more tries. I think we need a forward who can make 50 tackles like a Josh Jackson we need.
  4. K

SMH Alex Twal

Firstly everyone on this earth is equal.so u are no better than anyone else. Secondly, your assumption that I live in Killara. For your information I lived in Croydon Park for over 15 years. You pull this as if I know nothing. Listen here freshmen you have been probably following league for...
  5. K

SMH Alex Twal

Ps Also Hasler did not care about youth developing players etc from lower grades. First grade as a result driven business to keep his job only!!!
  6. K

SMH Alex Twal

That comment Nasheed proves you have no idea. Dymock I credit with the way we played in 2012. If Hasler was a good coach he should have had a plan B in GF against Melb. Bellamy outsmarted him. Bellamy keeps reinventing the wheel. Hasler thinks what won him a GF in 2008 wins in 2012 or 2023 still...
  7. K

#QuickMaths squads

Josh Ado Carr was signed for $550k for a few years. There was No $850K that is why for an origin & Kangaroo winger we signed him cheaply
  8. K

No Source Hass to dogs

100% correct. If u take out 2013 went SBW help win them the comp & the 2 years cronk won for Roosters Robinson has a very bad record in finals footy. His tactical or strategies in finals footy very poor?
  9. K

Rumour Toby Sexton told leave the Titans effective immediately

Agree with you Assassin new player might be a nice change to bring new energy to an out of confidence team after losing 66-0 last week.
  10. K

Rumour Toby Sexton told leave the Titans effective immediately

On 100% footy they just said possible with 24hrs Immediately release to come to the Bulldogs!
  11. K

Opinion Why we lost

U all talk about defence but we would not have 2 defend as much if we hold our possession more. Step 1 stop trying to score on every play. Stop push the last miracle pass. We need to hold for 5 tackles the ball in attack then a good kick on last tackle. Trying getting the repeat set or trap...
  12. K

Opinion 2024 is our year

Yes I have quoted thisa few times in the last 2 years!!! Hope 2024 is our year. 1 year to go. This year 2023 we have to make top 8 & we need a better halfback for 2024.
  13. K

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Next you guys will say Klemmer to return & to captain the Dogs!. Better than Flanno
  14. K

No Source Noah Byrne Halfback for Under 16's Moorebank

Thanks for that. Also Capuccino thanks in advance for asking the club.
  15. K

No Source Noah Byrne Halfback for Under 16's Moorebank

Hi Guys this guy apparently killing it in Under 16's halfback for Moorebank. He has record points for the year so far. I heard from a friend that Gus does it again & has signed him for the Bulldogs. Can someone please check & verify if this is correct. Sorry No Sauce other than a friend...