Recent content by Khan00

1. Khan00

Official Gus on Twitter

Well said bro. From start to finish.
  2. Khan00

News Tevita Pangai Jr reveals Bulldogs GM Phil Gould's hilarious boxing request before pro fight

Round 1 with the cool, calm head that he has lol.
  3. Khan00

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

I dont ever come one here to give any goss unless im sure, been told he is coming over. Which year im not sure.
  4. Khan00

News Asiata gone ?

Well put.
  5. Khan00

News Asiata gone ?

Yeh ok.. what, for having a backbone.
  6. Khan00

Official Gus on Twitter

I dont doubt you mate, the ones giving him the undue attention are the real losers tbh. Look at the postcode youre from, alot of shit talkers out there haha but u just take it with a grain of salt and give em shit all attention.
  7. Khan00

Official Gus on Twitter

I get what your saying, what if the term "done deal" was a handshake deal and hes backflipped.. maybe the bloke claiming it was a done deal, actually was. Who knows.. i think all this so called "claiming" should be taken with a grain of salt.
  8. Khan00

Official Gus on Twitter

Settle down, who knows what happened in the negotiation process.
  9. Khan00

Opinion An nrl player you rate?

For me its - blake taffe, what a player. Imagine the pressure on him when he got thrown in. Id have him in my team any day.
  10. Khan00

Welcome to the Bulldogs Josh....

Tbh, Jacs best years are behind him, he may still have abit to offer but dont expect a world beater. What he will offer is alot of positive energy and experience on and off the field.
  11. Khan00

Jamal Fogarty might be available

I would be all over this signing. He would go well with burto, also not too expensive. Good fit for our club moving forward.
  12. Khan00

Rumour Api Korosiau

We get it...