Recent content by Kenya

1. Kenya

News Look at the 2000s sides... they had brutal packs’: The ‘fabric’ Bulldogs desperately miss

Obvious truth. Forwards win games. Not a lot our stellar backs can do until we have the power up front. 2004, the 80’s, 1995, ‘88 - each team a brutal pack, including a frightening bench. Made us relentless and un-stoppable.
  2. Kenya

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

Forwards win games. Whan we have them, our stella backline options become effective.
  3. Kenya

Totally ripped off

Why was Kiks try disallowed?
  4. Kenya

Totally ripped off

Talaki drops it, then kicks the dropped ball. It got called a 'drop kick'. Bit weird but maybe in the rules.
  5. Kenya

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

Blah blah. One thing is clear. We're all looking for a win over Sharks. We fans are ready for some wins.
  6. Kenya

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Burto was magic at centre for Panthers. Outside the games best halves. (Arguably). He has under-whelmed at 6 for us. And it does not seem to be improving.
  7. Kenya

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Me too KiwiDog7. Unforgettable. i had never heard of him - what was he, 19 yeara old? Instant ‘who is this guy?’ Impact.
  8. Kenya

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

Is Kikau doing enough?
  9. Kenya

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

Another we don’t have prop forwards thread.
  10. Kenya

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Best part of today’s result was the no points by Melbourne in the second half.
  11. Kenya

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

From Kenya am exploring VPN solutions. Says it will link my computer direct to TV station so I can watch as if I’m in Australia. Anyone overseas know about this? Recommendation?
  12. Kenya

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

Our '23 defence was leaking through the middle. That's the most humiliating thing that can happen on a field. RFM was one of several players who just stopped showing up for us in '23, more than anything D is an attitude thing. If Ciraldo has the right D structure being applied by players with...
  13. Kenya

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

And i hate Rugby League my parents forced me to play.
  14. Kenya

News Brutal’ truth behind Bulldogs photo as full extent of Gus revolution laid bare

The pathway development is exciting because the pricetag of a devleopment player is much lower than buying stars. We are on track for some good stuff.
  15. Kenya

Official RFM granted immediate release

Thanks RFM. Hope this is the best for the player and team. What are the financials? Are we paying freight?