Recent content by KENNY-DOWALL

1. KENNY-DOWALL

Are you a virgin?

LMAO well rumour has it they were false Im back baby
  2. KENNY-DOWALL

cooking

Made a chicken fettucine carbonara with home mini garlic bread rolls on the weekend turned out to be an awesome dinner
  3. KENNY-DOWALL

Melbourne Rebels launch bid for Frank Pritchard.. as a back lol

Can't see the panthers retaining him Will be a big loss to the Nrl if he leaves 1 of the best back rowers in the last 5 years imo
  4. KENNY-DOWALL

Are you a virgin?

So mikey you finally admitted that you and blaqdog do the graveyard shift together :) Real happy for you both
  5. KENNY-DOWALL

Quik Question

Yeah i thought i could maybe get one off ebay so looks like gonna have to make a trip to pennyriff and yes the immobiliser is goin to have to be re callibrated but is there a cheaper solution or even a DIY kit. Had the immobiliser re callibrated 3 times on my car and it's only a 5 min job so...
  6. KENNY-DOWALL

Inglis to broncos

What salary cap ?? It does not exist likewise the economy
  7. KENNY-DOWALL

Quik Question

Anyone know where i can get a nissan pulsar 2001 Q Sedan keyless entry remote ? and When i actually have the remote will my immobiliser need re-programming ?
  8. KENNY-DOWALL

How Eels snuffed out Brent Sherwin

Tim grant 144kg LMAO
  9. KENNY-DOWALL

North korea's world cup team humiliated

They were in the hardest group with brazil,portugal and ivory coast It's sad government officials step in and try to take over soccer teams Pretty sure nigeria got a pounding after they exited the world cup in humiliation.
  10. KENNY-DOWALL

Worst Rap song of all time?

And Puffy ripped 'Juicy' off another artist so this song has no meaning to it
  11. KENNY-DOWALL

M9 Laser Skirmish

Is awesome 10 x better than crappy Laserzone in Penrith Anyone been ?
  12. KENNY-DOWALL

Roosters v Dragons tipped to get 40k at the SCG

Biggest game for the Roosters since 2005 v Dragons should be an epic match and possibly the Grand Final preview Roosters by 7
  13. KENNY-DOWALL

Missing girl in Mt Druitt

Already an obvious answer The dumb mother had too much harry that night and left the door unlocked You should already know if u live in mount druitt lock everything up ' It's just real bad parenting imo
  14. KENNY-DOWALL

UFC Australia

Cool thanks ufc 110 Australia was awesome would love to see it again go georgie boy
  15. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Thanks CK cheers for the update Hi blaqie Whats with the star rating ?