Recent content by Kelpie03

1. K

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Very good idea, players have had their carriers destroyed due to been played to young Many years ago the St George, hid the great up and comming centre "Reg the magic dragon" in the lower grades untill he was ready, and I'm fairly certain Gasnier played for Australia in his first year in grade.
  2. K

Bondi stabbing

Some of our week gutted skum will very probabely call it murder.
  3. K

Bondi stabbing

Thanks for your great reply mate.
  4. K

Bondi stabbing

A very good post, so thanks very much particularily your first line bro.
  5. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

A very good point, I've been thinking about it for a long time, (figuring something like that shouldn't require an enginnering brain). But I guess that some coaches aern't smart enough to see it, a right foot kicker may have won us the game or at least kicked 1 of those misses.
  6. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

In all fairness Huch does the show part very well, but when it comes to the go part he is to slow at it.
  7. K

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bullshit and a big pile too.
  8. K

Opinion Skelton

Our biggest weakest is our fb and our middle forwards, in recent years wingers have been used as forwards when taking the ball up. Skelton yould do the work of a forward taking the ball up and would help our forwards no end, I believe he would be the best winger for us at it in that department...
  9. K

Opinion Injury replacements

I think its time for CC to start blooding 1 or 2, your boy Skelton is in the top 30. Jack Todd looks the goods, but he appears to be a lightweight, to play in the middle, I can't find his physical stats do you know his KG by any chance.
  10. K

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

Robbo complained about both the send off for that high shot by Young, and Taffe suffers the highest concussion catagery injury, and about the sinbinning of Raddley for the hip drop on Kiks which could see him miss a lot of games. In my book the rotters are not only the biggest cheats but also...
  11. K

Religious Discussion Thread

I agree that if the Church in Russia cut support for Putin it may have had some impact on the war. However the Church may also have lost some of their precious congeration by speaking out against Putin. Also Putin may have sent their Leader to Sibera, or even worse if the reports of what...
  12. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

The 2 big pluses for me tonight were Hughes who I'm now convinced is genuine front rower to help out King, and Katonga who looks like he is also ready to play first grade.
  13. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

, I hope you new ticker handled the 2nd half ok. My Cardologist told me that my ticker is good, he wouldn't have said that if he examined me after halftime, I finished up with terrible chest pains.
  14. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Couldn't make out who replaced Taffe at FB.
  15. K

Religious Discussion Thread

So I'm as week as piss, and a typical Hypocritical religious zealot, What does it make YOU for saying that Religion has ruined Humanity mate. Then not having the guts to explain how Religion has ruined Humanity, does your refusal to explain how religion ruined humanity make you an inteligent...