1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Kelpie03's Recent Activity

1. Kelpie03 replied to the thread No Source Apparently we’re not resigning Martin!.

The rumour rumour about the club not signing Martin has been given some time on here, also he remains unsigned according to some which...

Jul 15, 2018 at 8:08 PM
  2. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Pay:The effort's fantastic.

Looks like the sack pay senario is gathering momentum and will soon be in overdrive, bloody hell give him till at lest half way in 2019.

Jul 15, 2018 at 7:46 PM
  3. Kelpie03 replied to the thread No Source Apparently we’re not resigning Martin!.

If we don't sign Martin then I hope it is because he just doesn't want to be here, I would only accept the club'd decision to let him go...

Jul 15, 2018 at 10:13 AM
  4. Kelpie03 replied to the thread No Source Dogs Chasing Jahrome Hughes from Melbourne.

I have always condemned racism when it is expressed or implied with racker or hate. Only an idiot would associate an object comment...

Jul 12, 2018 at 8:59 PM
  5. Kelpie03 replied to the thread We need signings ASAP!!!.

We already had a number of young players with potential, and our club has also added a number of young players with potential. Watching...

Jul 11, 2018 at 10:27 AM
  6. Kelpie03 replied to the thread We need signings ASAP!!!.

Now that's what I call optimism.

Jul 11, 2018 at 8:56 AM
  7. Kelpie03 replied to the thread We need signings ASAP!!!.

Keep faith man you are been too pesmistic, in most games we have shown that we are not far off the pace, I've got faith in Pay and the...

Jul 11, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  8. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Resign the (PRINCE).

I would be happier with Cogger-------- @ 7, Lewis -----------@ 6, Foran,----------- @ the nearest nursing home

Jul 10, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  9. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Opinion Viewing next year, the year we compete for the 8.

If Holland is out next week Pay should try players like Fine he looks more like a centre than a forward to me, or either Bergamin,...

Jul 9, 2018
  10. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Opinion Viewing next year, the year we compete for the 8.

You make a lot of sense there mate, can't understand some of our fans having dead man walking Foran in there team.

Jul 9, 2018
  11. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread.

In all the interviews I've seen of Mbye sure he talked the talk but, it appeared to me that deep down he talked with no confidence. Half...

Jul 9, 2018