1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Kelpie03's Recent Activity

1. Kelpie03 replied to the thread News Bulldogs chaos as rival ticket accuses board of hiring PR firm to 'dig for dirt'.

Mate when people show that they are intoxicated with hate they will do anything to vent their hate. Dib may be incompetent (he admitted...

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:14 PM
  2. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Opinion Bulldogs Board Elections- MEGATHREAD.

Lets put an end to all the hate and stop posting dirt against one side or the other, if we the fans blur our thinking it can only damage...

Jan 18, 2018 at 9:20 AM
  3. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Opinion Bulldogs Board Elections- MEGATHREAD.

Chris Anderson ,Paul Dunn and Steve Price no way, the other 4 certainly. I believe Dib will get in so just room for two more. mate i...

Jan 18, 2018 at 9:09 AM
  4. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Opinion Bulldogs Board Elections- MEGATHREAD.

Mate you're post shows that you are intoxicated with hate, sure Dib and the current board have made mistakes by giving Hasler full...

Jan 17, 2018 at 6:35 PM
  5. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Opinion Bulldogs Board Elections- MEGATHREAD.

IMHO there some very good people on the rebel ticket, however a few leave a lot to be desired, I will be mixing up my vote, and vote for...

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:48 PM
  6. Kelpie03 replied to the thread Official Bulldogs sign Jack Cogger for 2019-2020.

Even if he is by far the worst half in the comp their is no need to rubbish him like that.

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:16 PM