Recent content by Karl

1. K

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

I am trying to be very positive, but stats tell me otherwise. HOW do you lose a game with these stats: - 60% POSSESSION - 20 OFFLOADS - TOTAL RUNS: 224 (US) to 121 - 1878 TOTAL RUNS to 1363 - TOTAL TACKLES: 312 (US) to 421 We should have won comfortably. Very disappointing.
  2. K

Opinion Jake Averillo

Your right. His kicking game is a an absolute disgrace. It’s not rocket science. Simple last tackle kicks are embarrassing and not even up to reserve grade standard. He simply is not up to first grade standard. Over-rated for my liking.
  3. K

Opinion The Movie: “Dumb and Dumber” Starring AVO and NAPPA

NAPPA: I have never watched a dumber player ever play in the NRL than NAPPA, closely followed by AVO. Mr NAPPA gave too many repeats on the last tackle and the fuck up of the AVO pass being in the way. This also includes his drop ball errors. AVO: An absolute dumb player that caused the down...
  4. K

Averillo Can not organise!!

Totally useless. I am not convinced he will be a long term half. His 5th tackle kick that went over the sideline on the full is an example of his lack of quality in his game. In this industry, you either have it or you don’t.
  5. K

Opinion COREY ALLEN - VERY AVERAGE

A very ordinary player at fullback and has very little to offer. Too slow and no creativity compared to other fullbacks in the comp.
  6. K

Flanagan to Mounties

We can see why the Roosters sacked him. Absolutely sick. Avo, absolutely shit.
  7. K

Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

Wakeham should never play first grade. Under 14’s team can kick better than him
  8. K

Team next week

PERFECT
  9. K

Andrew Johns says Moses Mbye might be a good fit for the Dogs ????? LOL

Mbye should retire now, he would make a brilliant commentator
  10. K

Opinion These players must be sacked immediately

Montoya - Not a First Grader, lacks speed and agility. Dropped the ball in general play that led to a Melbourne try in their next set of 6 Lafai - absolutely useless, he is passed his used-by date. Dropped ball, awful kicking game in last tackle today. Get rid off immediately Lewis -...
  11. K

Okunbor/CHN megathread

Reports have emerged a potential player swap between CNH and Tim Lafai. Tim Lafai is not much of a quality player that has speed or skill like that of the Morris brothers that we could have kept. It would be a bad decision if it happens.
  12. K

News Barrett

You are right. Barrett is a major concern if the board decides to go with him. His proven track record with Manly is of any indication, then we are in trouble again.
  13. K

Official Call for Calm re: Wakeham Part 2 (2020 Edition)

Get rid of this jerk who can’t even kick a football, kicks on third tackle and no attacking flair. What a joke. Not even good enough to make the Canterbury Cup side.
  14. K

Opinion Wakeham

What a waste of a halfback that has no kicking game, no running game and would be lucky to make a reserve grade side. He will never make his mark as a first grade player. Absolutely useless. Get ride of him.
  15. K

News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

Apisai will not improve our attack. This is a totally useless buy. Nothing to be excited about. JMK is much better.