Recent content by Karat

1. Karat

Des Hasler has made the finals 11 times in his 12 year NRL career

He guided a team that had Kris Keating at halfback, and again another team with Sam Perrett at fullback to grand finals.. This should speak for itself.
  2. Karat

Hasler fined $20000 for ref comments

He knew what he was doing and the consequences.. He was putting the refs on notice before the finals series.. Especially if the refs are not going to police the 10, which could nullify our forward pack, hence our go forward
  3. Karat

2016 Hooker

Agreed. Lichaa has been very good for us this year..and consistent
  4. Karat

NRL's Bulldogs masters of adversity

We have had our run with injuries and suspensions, yet we are still in good shape for a tilt at the premiership.. This is why I cringe everytime I hear "sack Des"
  5. Karat

Frank the Tank

I literally laughed out loud at this..
  6. Karat

Des on Sam Perret

As it should be..he defends his players..and that is why players have alot of respect for him
  7. Karat

Blues half Trent Hodkinson could be tossed for Moses Mbye at the Bulldogs

We probably offered him shit money hoping he wouldn't take it
  8. Karat

mbye mistakes

Missed the tackle on Lowe then gave away a penalty on the 5th for their second try as well..
  9. Karat

Stand up against Bottle Throwers!

Not condoning what happened on Friday, but maybe, fans have finally reached boiling point in relation to the refs costing games with rubbish calls.. However It was the wrong way to go about it, and has put our club in a bad light. coaches are not allowed to discuss the performance of the...
  10. Karat

Reynolds Kicking tee throw

I saw what happened, he was trying to throw the tee across the sideline to allow for the quick short kickoff...he did not aim for Adam Reynolds
  11. Karat

Bulldogs Form over the past 2-3 years

We made the grand final last season with Mitch Brown on the wing and Sam Perret at fullback..let that sink in..
  12. Karat

I wish Hasler had the same passion for our club as these coaches do for theirs

If you think we entered this competition to win it then you are deluded.. We treated it for what it is worth, as a training run.. I watched one game of the 9s, and it was the game against the Sharks.. Clearly we didnt give two ****s about this tournament And what is the point of putting on...
  13. Karat

I wish Hasler had the same passion for our club as these coaches do for theirs

Useless tournament Glad we didnt take a strong squad, and cop injuries like the eels did. Should be scrapped completely
  14. Karat

Jarryd Hayne - Quits Parra for NFL trial.

You ready to apologise to him?